ATWT: Thursday 1/18 discussion

• Members

I thought today was good, but definitely not the "Can't Miss" episode that the network had been plugging.

I actually didn't like the Carly/Jack/Simon scenes. I'm not a fan of Jack and Carly, but I understand that they're meant to be together. Her relationship with Simon just seems so artificial when compared to her relationship with Jack. That's why I hated that the writers are still trying to make it seem as if Simon and Carly's relationship was so great, that so many people love them together, and that he could compete with Jack as the "love of her life." It's like...there's no contest!

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Now there's something we can agree on! I really don't understand why TIIC couldn't have at least made a point of showing us the huge cracks in the SCar "wuv" as a going away present. Geez....it's so little to ask for. The split screen ending is supposed to give us hope? THUD.

Oh, and what was that crap Tom was saying about feeling guilty for Danny's disappearance?? He should have denied Emily's offer to take Danny skiing? WTF did that have to do with anything?

I did just realize Babs had a conversation about Carly without using the word "slut". That's got to be a first.

• Members

But it sounded like Tom was blaming it on the fact he'd decided not to argue with Em and let her have Danny for the weekend. I mean, even if the kidnapping is connected to Tull wanting the Intruder, that's not Em's fault. And I still think Craig knows more than he's letting on.

I didn't listen close enough when they were explaining why he was dropped at Java. Maybe there was some kind of change in plans. That's the only way Tom's explanation that would make sense to me.

Archived