American Idol: Discussion Thread

R!ck

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Kelly sounded incredible. The song was sung with emotion and severity like it should be sung.

This album she has coming out is going to be huge. And I think the single will have a resurgence on the charts after tonight.

• Members

I can't wait to see the Idols Live tour again this year!! July 6th baby!! I have better seats this year so I hope to at least manage to get pictures. Can't wait to see Jordin, Melinda and LaKisha!!

Sucks I gotta sit through Sanjaya, but meh ... we'll need a laugh.

• Members

It doesn't have anything to do with his singing, but he just last that drunk, chubby father look he had going.

Really? I loooove Do I make You Proud. Still do! There wasn't a dry eye in the house when he sang it on tour last year.

• Members

Nah. Not starting anything.

But being a true musical artist means trying new things and expressing yourself through song. If you do the same tired crap all of the time, you will bore fans and then lose them.

I applaud Kelly for sticking to her guns and being true to herself.

• Members

Before I get the chance to read even a single reply to this thread tonight, let me just pause for a moment and say... er, scream...

CONGRATULATIONS JORDIN!!!

You did it!! WOO-MUTHAFUUUUCKIN-HOOOOOOOZZE!!!

Did anyone notice how Blake just got ushered off the stage in order to give Jordin the spotlight? LOVE, LOVE, LOOOVED IT!

• Members

So right! He can beat box like no other, but he can't SING his way out of a paper bag. There's no way he can just put out beatbox singles for radio... he'd never make it anyplace!

Archived