PSNS: Sam's juicy line to Ivy in the next episode...

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh, God, Rion. Don't tell me that whore Ivy is hitting on Sam just after he learns Grace is dead. This woman is truly the most pathetic woman in the history of daytime. Say what you will about Theresa, but she has other things on her mind than Ethan -- say, running a Fortune 500 company, being a mother and being a great friend to Whitney, among other things -- but Ivy literally does NOTHING but pine over Sam. She's not a particularly good mother and she has no job. She just PINES OVER SAM. She never stops doing it, either! All day long it's "Sam, Sam, Sam, Sam, Sam." Ho can't think of anything else! GAH.

Get a HOBBY, Ms. Winthrop. Take up knitting or something you pointless waste of space.

And for GOD'S sake, GET THE [!@#$%^&*] OVER SAM!!!

• Members

Not surprised.

I see an Ivy pregnancy story coming.

She slept with both Julian and Sam in like a one day (on Passions that is) span.

It's coming and it's one story I will love.

I can see Grace returning after Ivy uses the baby to snare Sam and then we can get the payoff we should've gotten instead of Grace on the phone :rolleyes:

• Members

I'd love a new Juvy baby. I'd love for Ivy to marry Julian again thinking she's carrying Sam's child, only to learn it's actually Julian's!!! :-D

Julian and Ivy have hot chemistry, and Sam and Grace have amazing romantic, sensual, loving chemistry. If I were on Passions and could pick which family to be long to, I'd pick the Bennetts because I want parents like Sam and Grace.

• Members

Ewwww, JSF, I'm disappointed in you. Gram are and always were the lamest, most boring couple in the history of Passions. Sam & Ivy are where it's at! Sorry, but I've always loathed Grace Bennett- she reminds me of a watered down version of B&B's Taylor, another lame-o that I can't stand.

• Members

juniorz, don't worry about me -- I DON'T like Gram, sexual chemistry-wise. Nor do I root for them as I do with Ethan and Theresa or Luis and Fancy -- or Miguel and Kay, for that matter. But honestly, Grace and Sam have better "love" chemistry than Sam and Ivy. It's pretty much an objective truth, as Grace never manipulated Sam into being with her. yes, Sam and Ivy are hot together, but whenever they share anything other than sex, it doesn't seem genuine -- and there's a reason for that. Their love is NOT real. If love is unself, not boastful and is not based on pride (and all that other stuff that someone mentioned from a Bible passage on that reason "Days" wedding), then it doesn't describe Sivy. It all points to Gram.

In short, Sam and Ivy are hotter than Gram, but they're also fake. That's why it doesn't work out. It's not real.

Archived