Y&R: Pheila Spoiler

• Members

ALL thanks to OceanView at the Phick site for taking the time to type this all up! :)

SHEILA'S GREAT ESCAPE

Sheila takes a stab at escaping this week on Y&R.

Literally.

"She breaks one of the ribs of the crib and sharpens it to a shank and threatens to stab herself," shudders Doug Davidson (Paul). "And she does."

Sheila's plan? To force Paul and Michael to rush her to the hospital. "What do they do?" poses Davidson. "They're trying to figure out the implications. Is she going to die? If they do take her to the hospital, then what happens? How bad is it? They know she's a nurse; she knows where vital organs are. She's also crazy."

While Sheila cries out in agony, Paul and Michael agonize over how to clean up their latest mess. "They can't just get prescriptions and antibiotics. So, if it's life-threatening, can they let her die? Morally? It's a horribly complicated situation, only to be made more complicated by the fact that she gives herself a serious abdominal injury. They're in really deep," warns the actor.

Sounds like they need a second opinion. Paging Lauren!

BTW...

BUZZ

Now that Sheila is back on Y&R (in the form of Michelle Stafford), how does Tracy Bregman feel about once again battling the nasty nurse with nine lives? "This time is extraordinarily different, because Lynn Latham is giving Lauren full power," reponds TB. Has Bregman spoken to Kimberlin Brown (ex-Sheila) lately? "No, I haven't," she replies. "I don't know what she's doing."

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Tracey should of at least had the courtesy to call her co star of 15 years and apologise for what LML has done. How could she be so rude? I bet Stafford didnt talk to Kimberlin either. It just shows who the best woman is at the end of the day doesnt it? Tracey is so desperate for Lauren to be the one who comes off best, she knows that when she acted opposite Kimberlin, the intensity and power of the scene was coming from 1 person and 1 person alone. Gee Tracey, so sorry Kimberlin cramped your style.

You may not talk to Kimberlin and allow this disgusting charade to go on where you and your boss and your costars TAKE HER CHARACTER AWAY FROM HER and make a mockey out of her, but WE, TEAM KIMBERLIN will do our best to make Kimberlin know how much we care about her and sympathise with what she must be going through. YOU ARE NOT ALONE KIMBERLIN, this is a battle we all fight together!

BASTARDS!

• Members

LOL, now that's going a little overboard. It's not Tracey or Michelle's place to call Kimberlin. Michelle is only doing what she's paid to do and Tracey, from the way her statement came off concerning KB, doesn't even sound like she's friends with Kimberlin.

• Members

::begin sarcastic tone::

Lol, good lord. Tracy is committing such a crime by not calling Kimberlin. Wow....I mean, I didn't know it was her job to call and apologize that her bosses didn't feel like spending the money to bring Kimberlin back. Shame on Tracy for not giving a damn. I mean....hell, it's not like she doesn't have anything better to do. Oh yeah, she has a JOB.

::end sarcastic tone

Seriously though, you don't know if her comment was innocent or not. It's not her job to keep in contact with Kimberlin and apologize for a decision that she had no control over.

And as far as your comment about Kimberlin's intensity and power...well.....I'll have to respectfully disagree. I happen to like Kimberlin Brown, but there ain't no way your statement is true.

I still love you Marland!

• Members

Well rumour has it that Kimberlin may be coming back as Sugar, which I HOPE AND PRAY is not true. I think Tracey is just tired of this gimmick when she's capable of much better.

After all there would be no Sheila without Lauren. So Lauren, please, do us all a favour and finish her off for good. :)

• Members

I don't care anymore, its got to the point when im going to PROVE my WORTH as a Kimberlin supporter, that means telling her VICIOUS little detractors EXACTLY WHAT I THINK OF THEM. Did you read what she wrote?She said Sheila has no value outside of Lauren, i mean of all the ignorant pompous statements CLEARLY writtent to GOAD ME, that was just the lowest. I won't allow such crassness to go unnoticed.

• Members

If you feel that you are being goaded, then you are to report the poster to the staff. Insulting posters only make you look like the attacker.

If you are tired of what another poster is saying, you could always use the 'ignore' feature. To "ignore" another user, click on their profile, under the options feature there is a selection called "ignore user".

This is EVERYONE's final warning. If any other person bashes another for their opinions regarding this matter, you will find your posting privileges suspended.

Archived