OLTL: Thursday

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Good episode today :)

Nice to see Dorian go off on Marty, and I always enjoy any scene with RS and TSJ.

Wow: I didn't expect this little twist with Spencer and Marty. Exciting!

Viki and Clint: really good stuff. Nice dialogue, quite realistic. I'm glad Viki mentioned that even though they have been divorced for years, they have in fact spent a lot of time together and not had these types of discussions. These actors are so good.

John and Natalie are of no interest to me, but I do think that their conversation is also kind of realistic. It's nice that they are fighting about something as mundane as John taking his pills, because those are the kinds of discussions couples have in real life. I don't mind filler like this if it's realistic, as opposed to the trumped up plot device of Vincent accusing Cris of burning down his warehouse, which wasted a half hour the other day.

• Members

Can't wait! You got me excited!

I could just feel all of that history between Todd and Marty when he rounded the corner and saw her with Spencer: TSJ sort of sighed, as if to say "are we never going to get rid of one another?" I got chills, and I can only imagine if Susan Haskell was playing the part.

Good show today!

• Members

The show started out slow in the first half but really got going in the second half. Viki and Clint were awesome. Viki totally shocked Clint no end when she told him she has feelings for him. I have no idea what he was expecting, but obviously he did want her to admit feelings, and lucky for him he did. They really are a root for couple because you do want love to win in the end.

I have to add I really like the chemistry between Erika Slezak and Jerry verDorn, it is very easy going, romantic yet special. This is the direction I want for Viki and Clint, finding their way back to each other with love winining and conquering all.

Todd/Dorian was fun to see.

Starr is good, but Cole is inconsistant. The best today was Viki/Clint, they give all the other couples on the show a big run for their money and never fail to deliver.

• Members

I actually enjoyed the entire show today, I don't think anything grated on my nerves. LOL.

Loved the scenes at John's the first part of the show when Viki and Clint showed up, that was great. Viki and Clint looked like they wanted to high tail it out of there when they realized they had interrupted something between John and Natalie. And I totally loved that Clint wasn't going to let Viki off the hook, he wanted to pick up where they left off on their conversation from last week. It was great.

Haven't been a fan of Dorian's for a while now, but I did truly enjoy her scenes with Todd and Spencer. The way she was with Todd, trying to get him to kill Spencer, was fun to watch. I knew the moment she told him that she would be there to raise his kids, Todd was going to come to his senses. Very good scenes there. And I LOVE this insane Spencer. When he grabbed Marty by the hair, I was rooting that man on..LOL.

For a change I didn't mind the Starr and Cole scenes, even though I think the actor that plays Cole brings Kristen down, he is just a weak actor in my books. But their scenes weren't cringe worthy, like some of the youngin storyline can be..

Okay, so, my favorite part of today's show was Clint and Viki's conversation. I love these two together, and am so hoping for a reuinion between the two. It was refreshing to see Viki admit she indeed does have feelings for Clint, and Clint for her. Can't wait to see where this leads next.

• Members

Those were my favorites too especially because of Erika and Jerry, they just really are wonderful together onscreen. I have to wonder though what their plan is on the show with Viki and Clint, especially since it is so slow moving. They need to do more with Viki and Clint and not just in the romance department. But they were my favorite of today.

• Members

I couldn't believe they sent one tiny cop to take Spencer to Wingdale!! :blink:

That scene where Spencer grabbed Marty was good. It's always kind of horrible to see a character that's been raped in that sort of situation. Just because I imagine them feeling that fear all over again. Kind of like when Manny grabbed Liz on GH.

Clint and Vikki were good too. It's nice to see them get enough airtime to talk out their situation, instead of just being a sounding board for their children.

Archived