DAYS: SOD Tidbits

• Members

http://boards.sonypictures.com/soaps/showthread.php?t=79542

SOD tidbits inside.............

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

VCR alert:

1/18, EJ contacts Sami from Mexico and Lucas overhears the conversation

1/19 Steve finds EJ in Mexico and tries to convince him to return to Salem

What will happen:

Shawn and Belle lose custody of Claire

Sami receives an award

Steve discovers EJ's whereabout

Editor's choice: Christmas Miracles including Days and other soaps.

An article about Outs and Ins on soaps. Set sources say that before the holidays FF went to talk to the execs about the possibility of sticking around. Her exit is scripted for Feb. when her contract expires but what happens beyond that is up in the air for now. She praises the writing team and how exciting thing are now. Exciting enough not to leave? "I have no comment about that right now," she demurred.

HOTN: MBE, SN and Patch and Kayla

Article on Drake being attacked at his home.

Who's going: Renee Jones (1/22), Rhasaan Orange (1/22) and Shayana Rose (1/18)

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

FF as Mimi is one of the few characters that I really enjoy. They willl be delighted to keep her, I'm pretty sure. She and JKJ will be interacting soon (already are taping) and those two are the originals of their characters. They can write Shawn and Belle out at any time as far as I'm concerned and just keep these two. The skelton storyline and the Phimi baby will be so much better with FF around as Mimi.

• Members

I honestly wouldn't mind if Farah stayed...I'd rather have her stay, if we are still going to have Mimi around..I don't want another recast in the storyline...Also i'm looking forward to the skeleton story and mimi and phillip finding out that bonnie bought their baby...

• Members

If we're stuck with Mimi, I'd rather have them stick with Farah, regardless of her true colors. She may not be great, but I, too, am interested in the Phimi baby and the skeleton storyline, and I'd rather have the original actress and original Philip if the opporunity to have both can exist.

• Members

PTB should cut their losses and get rid of that no-talent whiner. If Mimi has to stay on the canvas, they should look for a recast that can actually act. Being as how the casting department has struck gold with the last several hires, I think whoever they choose for Mimi would be a VAST improvement over this poor excuse for an actress.

• Members

EXACTLY!! How someone of her caliber has the right to decide to stay is beyond me. Rene, Rhassan, Christie, Austin, JEL and MA were all let go without any say-so from them, but Farah decides if she stays? Makes no sense. I hope they kick her to the curb.

• Members

I hope FF leaves and never comes back. Yeah, it would be good to have the origininal actor in the role, but FF and Mimi are horrible. Now, I want Mimi gone, but the Lockhart mystery and Mami are intruiging, and if she is recast and it's good I might start liking Mimi like I did during the Highschool days. Days does good with her age range recasts, even though Annie Burgstede is horrible, they recasted Shawn, Belle, Jan, and Philip great!

Archived