DAYS: The Best Billie Holliday Reed

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

To me, there's no comparison- Lisa Rinna is Billie. She played the part for all it was worth and even though the writing for her second go-round was shoddy, I still always felt that we were gettting the 'real' Billie onscreen. Rinna had a unique ability to make you feel for Billie and understand what she was going through in each storyline, sometimes without speaking. LR colored every nuance of her behavior and is without a doubt the reason we're still seeing Billie today.

Krista Allen was flat and played a completely different part. Julie Pinson is very good and really stepped up her game this year, turning in a fantastic supporting performance. I'd like to see her get a pre-nom for her work. While I love Rinna, the reality is she'll never come back to DAYS. At least this time, we've been given a suitable replacement.

• Members

IMO, Julie Pinson owns Billie. She has really made the character hers. Pinson made Billie likeable once again, which hasn't happened since Lisa Rinna's first run as Billie. Pinson brings the elements of Billie from both worlds. She has the tomboy appeal that Rinna portrayed, the Billie that could kick a guy's ass after being taunted, the take no prisoners Billie. She can also portray the vulnerable/sexy Billie that Krista Allen brought to the canvas, the Billie that was dependent on Bo to protect her and be there for her.

Julie, hands down :)

• Members
Billie won Countess Wilhelmina with a lucky deck in a card game. If memory serves me right, she didn't even want the company and tried to sell it. DAYS gurus, is this correct?

I'm pretty sure the company was already named when Billie bought it. CW is not the name Billie picked out.

• Members

Lisa Rinna's first stint for sure, although like someone else said, the end of Krista Allen's stint on the show was pretty good for Billie. Krista was finally coming into her own. Pinson could definetely be a good Billie, as the writing is finally there for the character. Too bad Rinna is so annoying as herself; it ruined her second stint on the show. And the damn cop uniform! haha

• Members

Lisa Rinna's original run was the best. Julie Pinson is finally toning down the melodramatic "soap opera acting" that she was doing for the first 2 years so I'm finally seeing improvement in her. Krista Allen's final months were bearable because she was on the backburner and wasn't whining "Oh Bo...." every 12 seconds.

• Members

Krista was definitely the best Billie when you have Lauren Koslow as a mother. Lauren and Krista ooze mother/daughter. Lauren has that with Julie too, but not as much as with Krista. Lauren and Lisa on the other hand, they looked like more like sisters than mother and daughter :lol:

• Members

1. Julie Pinson! Without any doubt!!! I've never seen her on PC or Y&R so I had no idea what to expect. But wow did she bring "my" Billie back or what?! Love her.

2. Krista Allen. I loved her chemistry with Koslow, Peck, Jensen Ackles and well practically everybody she ever did a scene with. The drug scenes in Rome were also phenomenal. Ohh and the goodbye scene with Koslow at Kate's office... great job!

3. Lisa Rinna. Sorry but I can't stand this woman. Too loud and whiny. None of these 3 were/are bad as Billie but Lisa was by far my least favorite... both times around.

• Members

:lol: what a crack up! Didn't care much for Allen, but this is hilarious.

I agree with most of you here. Rinna's first run as Billie was top-notch. Great role, great acting, great material.

I am in love with Pinson's Billie. I want her to get more material already. I know she has some and there is a lot going on, but I just hope that she doesn't bite the bullet anytime too soon. I love her relationship with the swamp baby(who HAS grown on me...I'm really likin' Chelsea now) and I just think that she ROCKS!!

I would totally turn straight for her... :lol:

• Members

I remember this one particular conversation Billie was having with Hope, Hope was pissed off majorly and Billie was enjoying rubbing salt into the wound about the Rome liaison.

BILLIE: Well Hope if you would like to know the details about the PASSION that Bo and I shared...

Then Billie lifts her arms over her head and PUSHES OUT HER CHEST (very sexy red top, showcasing her amazingly impressive breasts, no bra) so its in Hope's face, like she's flaunting her sex appeal.

Hope's response? "YOU'RE SICK!!!!"

:lol::lol::lol:

Archived