DAYS: The Best Billie Holliday Reed

• Members

Rinna '92-'95, she was loose and a bit wacky and I thought that was great. Pinson I am trying to get into, I agree with the assessment that up until recently her acting hasn't been rave-worthy but she has a certain magnetism.

Allen I can do without. But she had nice boobs.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I have to jump on the Krista Allen bandwagon for all the reasons stated above (although the sex w/ Roman was NASTY.) However, I think Julie Pinson is good in the role and I couldn't see Krista Allen fitting in these DAYS, so I don't think that she needs to reprise.

As for Adair v. Koslow, I *liked* Deborah Adair, but I looooove Lauren Koslow.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

J. Pinson is over-rated as Billie; she's good, but not great. I don't know if L. Rinna would ever return to DOOL if Pinson quit or was fired. I think she's too good for DOOL (unlike Shemar Moore thinks he is for Y&R :rolleyes:) & she should continue to explore other oppourtunities.

• Members

rinnas first run as billie. hands down. no contest. esp when RKK was her bo. they were an amazing couple. i was like 5 and was like wow, one day i wanna be in love like that (now at 19 i runa nd hide from the mere thought of love... lol)

next up is JP as Billie. Allen ruined billie. yes the writing did a huge part of billie in but with a good actress it would not have been half as bad.

rinnas second run... that as billie? really? i dont think so...

but JP has brought back the billie i loved. shes sexy and smart, bue still does stupid hings even tho she knows its wrong, and feels bad about them. plus JP just has something about her. one of th best recasts ever, IMO

Archived