Erika Slezak Appreciation Thread!!

OneLife Fan

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It just amazes me how Erika can make her character looked so drained, and tired. You could so tell that Viki didn't get any sleep the night before and that she cried the entire night. That came across clear as a bell today, and it just floors me how Erika can do that.

• Members

What a treat today was. Erika knows just how to do this, doesn't she? It amazes me how she can do these different personalities like this, and tomorrow again. I wish she was allowed to have some of the others out, I would certainly be thrilled to see them all. Gray

• Members

She really was awesome talking to Niki in the mirror. And the end when Viki was so determined to keep Niki away, breaking the mirror, wow, she just is so incredible. Every episode she has been hitting homeruns.

Tomorrow Clint is there for her, love to see these two together.

Janet

• Members

Someone has old tapes? How I wish they would put OL on DVD so that we could all see the whole show. I know I missed a lot of years here and there growing up as well as the whole beginning. I can just imagine seeing Erika as the young Viki, she must have been amazing.

No idea who has tapes, but I certainly wish they sold them for all of us to watch :)

Janet

• Members

Top 10 no doubt. Again today she proved how amazing she is. I loved watching her battle Niki and having Clint there with his love to get her back. She was so responsive towards him and kept trying to say something back but was still so out of it. Then Nash saw it all and really gets how in love these two are, how their love is so strong, very nice comments from him. Viki starting to talk about Clint to Crosby but then Clint came in, I really wanted to hear more.

Janet G.

• Members

Why do I get the impression that Viki is going to be getting less airtime and involvement since Antonio is back and now Clint is there. Give Viki her own story already, and get this Clint/Viki reunion going on. I am tired of Viki always being alone \

Janet G.

Archived