Erika Slezak Appreciation Thread!!

OneLife Fan

• Members

Erika just brings so much more to this DID storyline. If it weren't for her, I don't think it would keep my interest. But that's just me. I'm biased because I ADORE Erika.

And I hate to say this, but I do believe that today was it for Viki. We MIGHT get her one more day this week, but don't count on it to much. But the good thing is that next week and afterwards, I think she'll be on ALOT, with the tornado aftermath and stuff.

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I didn't read anything about a vacation, so this doubly sucks with her being on only 1 day a week for four weeks now. Just awful how they treat Erika at OLTL. I just think they need to feature her in her own Viki story, with her at the center of the storm. Erika deserves.

• Members

Loved seeing Viki on. Hard scenes to watch, but good show today. I see Viki and Clint are on tomorrow together. I don't get why Clint was comforting Dorian about Kelly, he should be comforting his family since it is his and Viki's grandson dying, and Kevin is his son. That bugs me a bit.

• Members

I must have missed something because I didn't see Clint comforting Dorian. I saw Viki trying to be there for Dorian, but not Clint. And believe me I've rewatched those scenes already like five times. Everytime I saw Clint, except for once, when Dorian pulled him aside and ask him if it was true about how they found Kelly and Duke, Clint was with Viki or Kevin the entire time.

Any way.....

I LOVED Viki telling Dorian to "Back off!!"

I love Erika!!!

• Members

Viki was there for Kevin, how nice to see. I just wish Clint had told Viki what was up with Duke/Kelly and how Kevin found them together. He only mentioned it was a man's worst nightmare or something, instead of letting Viki in on it. So glad Erika is back, just give us more.

Archived