Erika Slezak Appreciation Thread!!

OneLife Fan

• Members

Loved seeing Viki today being there for Clint, Natalie, just wish we could get some Viki and Kevin scenes. It was nice seeing Clint there for him, but what about Viki? I find it odd they keep Viki and Kevin apart so much. If they put Clint with Dorian after her tirade today against Kevin when Kevin allowed Kelly to go first, screw Clint. Viki was really there for Clint today as he was her. Just hope to see more Kevin with Viki next week, at least in the previews Kevin watching Duke die Viki was next to him.

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yesterday was pure Slezak magic. From her talking to Natalie so upset to being there for Clint and then freaking out because Kevin had to make a decision. Erika just rocked every scene yesterday. I think Monday will be another amazing Erika day when Duke dies and Viki is there for Kevin and with Clint.

• Members

I think that Clint is being strong for Viki and Kevin but come Monday, when Duke dies, I think it might be Viki being the strong one, I really do. Either way I love these three and I can't wait to see more of them together.

And I truly believe that Viki needs to know what happened between Kelly and Duke.

Erika is just PHENOMENAL! I love watching her.

• Members

Loved Viki being there for Kevin today. I hope they have some talk about losing a child, since both have now gone through that horror.

Erika was just amazing, and actually I hated that we couldn't get more shots of her in the background. I loved the focus on Dan and Kevin, but I also knew that Viki was dying right along with him and they didn't have airtime to show it. Especially when Viki walked in to find Kevin holding Duke and Viki started crying again with Kevin. She sobbed and they were showing the nurses.

And I totally loved Viki and Clint breaking down in each other's arms. Love these two together.

• Members

Erika was right on today. How amazing were those scenes with her and Kevin, then Clint breaking down together at the end. Such pain, just great acting all around. I hope for more tomorrow.

• Members

Erika, Jerry and Dan did an amazing job today, and boy did it leave me wanting more. Hopefully we'll see more tomorrow.

I'm wondering if by Duke dying, if Viki thinks or feels she needs to go see her brother, since he too, is basically on his death bed.

• Members

Boy Viki is just about at her whits end here. First crying with Todd scared of losing him, then with Kevin. The woman is just so devastated, but I loved all the Viki interaction. She got to see Todd, Bo, Clint, Kevin, and Adrianna and was there for all of them. I still want some Viki and Kevin scenes about losing a child, they briefly mentioned it with Viki and Bo but didn't go into it. Erika must be so tired when she is done having to cry so much all the time. I hope Viki gets a nice romance with Clint to give them both some happiness.

• Members

How wonderful that we finally got some Viki and Todd. Then Viki with Bo, too short, but good, and finally Viki there once again for Kevin. People !@#$%^&*] about Viki not being there for everyone, what a bunch of BS. Viki is there for everyone, heck she is even there for Clint.

I wonder who Clint will side with next week when Viki protests, I will be really hating on him if he sides against Viki, that would be horrible to do to her now.

• Members

Viki has been wonderful with Kevin.

I don't know what Clint will be doing with Dorian and Viki. I would think he would help Viki.

Oh, and I still wonder why Clint didn't tell Viki about Kelly being with Duke. What was the reason for that? Because I still don't think she knows about it.

• Members

I was hoping Viki would inflict damage, and I hope next time she does. The words used against the Buchanan family at a funeral were they most rude thing I have ever heard come out of that woman's mouth. People say it is classic, fine, then get Clint away from her, and let Viki handle her completely. Put Viki and Clint in a nice story together without any rude third party interference.

• Members

I was so ready for Viki to !@#$%^&*] slap Dorian, I really was. I'm getting tired of hearing, "That's so Dorian." Fine and dandy but it was tacky and tasteless on her part, and I LOVED how Viki handled her. I'm with the poster above, get Clint away from Dorian and give Viki/Clint something else.

Erika is amazing with her facial expressions.

• Members

I am all for them putting Viki and Clint away from that bytch. Even again today bringing up Kevin's sterility at his son's funeral? Are you kidding me?

I so want Viki to totally bytch slap her to hell and for Clint to be watching the whole damn thing.

Archived