Erika Slezak Appreciation Thread!!

OneLife Fan

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Looking forward to Erika this week I have a feeling top 10 will be in order since this week has the scenes where Bree said Erika made her cry, so that should be amazing to watch Erika hit a homerun.

• Members

That kiss was a total shocker and the fun stuff afterwards was just adorable with Viki and Clint. I hate they are breaking them up when they didn't even get started :angry: Viki better be fighting back for her man. Erika does it all from passion, to pain to pure fun, what a talent she is. :)

• Members

Here is to hoping for some good Viki this week but unfortunately she will be propping Jessica and then be a pawn in the ridiculous and disgusting Clint/Dor pairing. You know the show is bad when they use Viki to prop a couple that includes her ex and her enemy. Give Viki her own man and quit with the prop.

• Members

Viki was hilarious, loved her wink at Dorian today. Viki is having a blast with this.

Clint however is on my hate list. Dorian refused to apologize about what she said about Kevin, yet Clint goes and sleeps with her? Come on, that is ridiculous.

Viki deserves some one so much better than that idiotic cowboy, what a jerk. And Clint defends Nash to Viki, but Viki was correct about Nash, he kidnapped their daughter for god's sake! Clint needs to listen to Viki because he obviously has lost all mental capaciities at this point.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 9 months later...

Archived