DAYS: SOW interview with JKJ (Phillip)

• Members

I am also glad to have JKJ back, he IS Philip Kiriakas

Yes it is, I always thought JKJ and Fath had great chemistry. Here's hoping for a Phimi pairing. Maybe they will find out what Bonnie did and get their baby back and decide to raise it together since it's biologically theirs?

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I can't wait to see him. He looks so good and I love how open he is. I always liked his personality.

I always thought Phimi had potential. FF and JKJ had some chemistry there and there were one of the few interesting things during the teen hell period. If FF must stay, I hope they go there. If it's a recast, I don't know if they should. It depends but we'll see.

• Members

I just watched the Scrubs episode that JKJ guested on...and he's sooo hott as a doc! He had longer hair then in the SOD cover. I can't wait for the next weeks!

I have always wanted a Phil and Mimi pairing. I hope that FF stays so that hopefully this will happen. I don't think I could picture Mimi being played by another actress.

• Members

I'm sure they will do fine recasting Mimi. They've done an excellent job with the recasting Belle and Shawn. And now they have gone the right route again with coming back to JKJ. What I hope DOESN'T happen is that people don't get a grip and move on. Unbelievably, there are people who are still hung up on the fact that Martha is now playing Belle instead of Kirsten Storms. She left on her own. Three years ago. Fath is leaving on her own. People need to get over it. Sometimes things come full circle like JKJ. Most times they don't. Usually it happens for a reason.

• Members

Ava & Olivia? :huh: Is their mom a GL fan? :lol:

That's probably the best cover SOW has had in a while. Jammy and a very hot looking JKJ. BTW, can someone clarify something. I'm really confused about this whole talk about Philip's new face...like "new face" assuming that the actor before him had Philip's old face and that JKJ's face is Philip's face after plastic surgery? :unsure:

It's kinda weird how excited for his return considering I was sick to death of Philip after the whole Chloe cries fake rape ordeal. Then again, the writing just sucked and I couldn't get into the Philip/Chloe thing because well, the writing sucked and Nadia Bjorlin's acting was simply wooden.

• Members

I have a feeling they will once this Claire story blows over. I don't believe Philip will get Claire permanently, so what else can they do but go after Philip's actual child. That's what they should be doing all along.

Archived