AMC: SOD Online Interview with Julia Barr

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It's just a damn shame how AMC treated her. OLTL should offer her a contract and have her character cross over to Llanview. After all, Pine Valley and Llanview are just across the river from one another. And it wouldn't be the first time she has appeared on OLTL. She was one of the Pine Valley silent spectators in the courtroom during "Who killed Paul Cramer?" trial on OLTL a couple years back.

Come on OLTL, welcome Brooke and Julia to OLTL and Llanview.

• Members

AMC made such a stupid move firing her. They really did, I can only hope when Mctavish is gone and AMC has a good HW she will return, things are just getting better now so we can hope. I doubt it though, I wouldn't be suprised if she refused to ever go back because of the "exit" they gave her and how so stupidly they treated her.

Good for Julia for not accepting recurring.

• Members

She is also in SOW this week. Still a class act but you can tell she is steaming mad at how she and her fans were treated.

She said even if they wrote her an exit now she would not come back to do it because they had plenty of time and she has better things to do.

Good for her.

• Members

Great interview! Classy but yet she gets across her feelings of resentment towards the network for the way they treated her and her fans. Good luck Julia. I know you will find work elsewhere. You rock and I will never forget what you did for AMC.

Archived