6. Neil Winters (Kristoff St. John)------ 13

8. Sharon Newman (Sharon Case)------ 12

8. J.T Helstrom (Thad Luckinbill)------ 12

8. Nicolas Newman (Joshua Morrow)------ 12

8. Drucilla Winters (Victoria Rowell)------ 12

8. Phyllis Abbott (Michelle Stafford)------ 12

13. Victor Newman (Eric Braeden)------ 11

13. Lily Winters (Christel Khalil)------ 11

15. Lauren Fenmore (Tracey E. Bregman)------ 10 (recurring)

15. Gloria Abbott (Judith Chapman)------ 10

15. Paul Williams (Doug Davidson)------ 10

15. Nikki Newman (Melody Thomas Scott)------ 10

15. Jill Abbott (Jess Walton)------ 10

20. Ambrosia Moore (Adrienne Frantz)------ 9

21. Ashley Abbott (Eileen Davidson)------ 8

21. Devon Hamilton (Bryton McClure)------ 8

21. Kevin Fisher (Greg Rikaart)------ 8

21. Will Bardwell (Ted Shackleford)------ 8 (recurring)

25. Katherine Chancellor (Jeanne Cooper)------ 7

25. Rebecca Kaplan (Lorna Raver)------ 7

27. Jana Hawkes (Emily O'Brien)------ 6

28. Daniel Romalotti (Michael Graziadei)------ 5

29. Maggie Sulivan (Tammy Lauren)------- 4 (recurring)

30. Esther Valentine (Kate Linder)------ 3

31. Noah Newman (Hunter Allan)------ 2 (recurring)

31. Abby Carlton (Darcy Rose Byrnes)------ 2

31. Sheila Carter (Michelle Stafford)------ 2

34. John Abbott (Jerry Douglas)------ 1 (recurring)

34. Ji Min Kim (Eric Steinberg)------ 1

36. Christine Blair (Lauralee Bell)------ 0 (recurring)

36. Gina Roma (Patty Weaver)------ 0 (recurring)

253 episodes aired in 2006

1. Jack Abbott (Peter Bergman)- 201

2. Nicolas Newman (Joshua Morrow)- 190

3. Phyllis Abbott (Michelle Stafford)- 186

4. Sharon Newman (Sharon Case)- 176

5. Brad Carlton (Don Diamont)- 160

6. Michael Baldwin (Christian LeBlanc)- 158

7. Victoria Newman (Amelia Heinle)- 157

8. Gloria Abbott (Judith Chapman)- 156

9. Neil Winters (Kristoff St. John)- 155

10. Victor Newman (Eric Braeden)- 146

11. Drucilla Winters (Victoria Rowell)- 137

12. Daniel Romalotti (Michael Graziadei- 134

12. Colleen Carlton (Adrienne Leon)- 134

14. Ashley Abbott (Eileen Davidson)- 132

15. Kevin Fisher (Greg Rikaart)- 130

16. J.T Helstrom (Thad Luckinbill)- 126

17. Nikki Newman (Melody Thomas Scott)- 123

18. Lily Winters #1 (Davetta Sherwood)- 116

19. Devon Hamilton (Bryton McClure)- 96

20. Lauren Fenmore (Tracey E. Bregman)- 93

21. Jill Abbott (Jess Walton)- 91

22. Paul Williams (Doug Davidson)- 84

23. Katherine Chancellor (Jeanne Cooper)- 82

24. Will Bardwell (Ted Shackleford)- 65

25. Noah Newman (Hunter Allan)- 61

25. John Abbott (Jerry Douglas)- 61

27. Carmen Mesta (Marissa Ramirez)- 59

28. Mackenzie Browning (Rachel Kimsey)- 41

29. Jana Hawkes (Emily O'Brien)- 40

30. Adrian Korbel (Eyal Podell)- 33

31. Abby Carlton (Darcy Rose Byrnes)- 32

32. Billy Abbott (Scott Seymour)- 27

33. Gina Roma (Patty Weaver)- 21

34. Ji Min Kim (Eric Steinberg)- 20

35. Rebecca Kaplan (Lorna Raver)- 18

36. Lily Winters #2 (Christel Khalil)- 15

37. Maggie Sullivan (Tammy Lauren)- 14

38. Esther Valentine (Kate Linder)- 13

39. Amber Moore (Adrienne Frantz)- 11

39. Sierra Hoffman (Asia Ray Smith)- 11

41. Yolanda Hamilton (Chene Lawson)- 10

42. Hope Adams (Beth Toussaint)- 9

43. Christine Blair (Lauralee Bell)- 7

44. Sheila Carter (Kimberlin Brown)- 6

44. Scott Grainger (Blair Redford)- 6

46. Sugar (Kimberlin Brown)- 3

46. Detective Hawkins (unknown)- 3

48. Glen Richards (Brendan Burns)- 2

48. Sheila Carter #2 (Michelle Stafford)- 2

50. Tom Fisher (Roscoe Born)- 1

** italics denote actor is no longer part of cast

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Why the hell does Amber have more episodes than the Duchess? I NEVER want to see that again, although I like Amber.

Adrian Korbel is overexposed!

Die Brad die.

Congrats to Peter for leading the year. Usually it was Braeden, but this year Peter was a force to reckon with!

Sucks that VR just missed the top 10, but mostly every scene she was in was worth it.

Gloria/Brad/Nicholas have NO place being there. Jeanne/Jess/Melody should easily fill that void.

JT shouldn't be anywhere near those superior characters for the overall year.

THANKS amcfan

• Members

If Victoria Rowell hadn't taken that break to bein that film she would have most certainly made the top 10. I found it surprising how high Christian LeBlanc got because Michael wasn't really front burner until this fall. He really racked em up because a few months ago he was not even in the top 10.

• Members

There have been at least 2 times late last year in which Emily O'Brien appeared on Y&R, but did not speak a single word, or was not part of the show's plot development. She was just shown in the background. It was clear (or least to those who THINK critically) that it WAS O'Brien in the background. Any type of apperance on a show should be counted towards an actors total count.

Y&R is the show with the best balance & this year, it was spread out among their stellar cast.

I'm glad that Latham fired John F. Smith, but Alden should have stayed. She's a good writer & knows the history of Y&R. The show's balance would have been even better if Latham & Hamner knew more about Genoa City & its notable residents. But it's evident that the new HWs breathed new life into Y&R in 2006.

Whatever happened to Carolyn Conwell & Veronica Redd? How did A. Leon lands 134 eps? I hope it wasn't threw the "casting couch" :blink: Michael Graziadei in 134 eps? T. Luckinbill (some viewers call him Gay Tee :lol: ) in 126 eps? The wonderfully entertaining Jeanne Cooper in less eps than a guy that only goes by his 1st name!? :angry:

If the only thing that Jerry Douglas can do is to "torment" Jack, then he should NEVER return to Y&R! If he can know what Jack has done since his death in August 2006, then he should know what his PRECIOUS Gloria has done along with Michael & Kevin! :angry: I'm relieved that Gloria's "marriages" to John are declared INVALID & that she doesn't get a penny from the Abbott estate. :lol: S. S. Hayes has great delivery, is very talented & should be offered a contract. More Joanna Manning please! I wish that she's the one who exposes Gloria as the Glow Again Scandal Killer! Just think of the ramifications! It's a great way to incorporate her into Genoa City! :D

One of the many ways in which Y&R can improve on is to utilize their rich & entertaining history & to cut back on filler. Many scenes involving E. Pdell, A. Leon, T. Luckinbill were filler, meaning they could have been cut out completely or vastly shortened. The great P. Bergman was even in a filler scene with E. Podell! Barbara Bloom, Latham, Griffith, Hamner & Bill Bell, get Bergman away from Podell! :angry:

Writing is about tapping into the wealth of resources one has within their mind, body & soul. It's about utilizing their 5 senses in a way that brings out characters & plots they write, to make their characters & plots alive. Focus more on the show's history since 1986 & you'll realize that there's a plethora of SL just waiting to be played out. What about Nina's long-lost child who was sold by Rose DeVille? What about the Brooks & Foster families? What about Dina Mergeron's connections to GC? (children & biz) What about Phyllis' criminal past & tie it into the Shelia-looks-like-Phyllis SL; ATTEMPTED MURDER & Sasha Green, anyone? What about Paul, Victor & Jack's child abadonment issues? What about Esther's invisible child, Kate? Stop with the character assassinations & the dumbing down of the intelligent ones. (Eg. Michael, John, Jill)

Storylines are like circles. If they're not fully formed, if they are rushed through, they are incomplete. There were missed oppurtunities: Nikki's PTSD, Sharon's PTSD, fallout from John's death (Ashley isn't John's biological child; the return of Dina), Devon's deafness, fallout from the "ice storm" (Danny Romalotti taking care of Daniel Jr.). Missed oppurtinities was partly to blame for E. Davidson's firing. :angry::(

In 2006, Y&R achieved many feats of greatness, something it was lacking for a while, but more of it was needed. We all know that when greatness is achieved on Y&R it's MEMORABLE! Remember Nikki being gunned down by Veronica Landers? Sarah (aka Veronica to Nikki): Remember me Mrs. Landers? One word: classic! :D

If TPTB thought more often & more critically, the general consensus would be that Y&R is the best soap currently on the air.

• Members
Yep, Jana of All Trades can usually be spotted behind the counter.

I'm not. It's of very poor test, and says a lot for her character.

WORD. Veronica Redd and Carolyn Conwell are in Norfolk with the rest of Y&R's "missing characters."

It was foolish to kill him in the first place. I love Joanna but I think she's pretty committed to DAYS and I respect that. But I do miss Joanna. She makes Glo tolerable.

LOL. True. That scene between Adrian/Jack was dumb. Soon the whole cast will be involved in relizzzzz

Exactly. But it takes a competent writer to do that.

Firing ED was foolish in every sense of the word.

MTS ROCKED that story. I hated Joshua and could care less when he died. But man I was bawling seeing Nikki getting gunned down like that. The directing was breathtaking!

Archived