The Apprentice: Discussion Thread

KMan101

• Members

Yay. Thanks Danny :D

The shallow side of me is loving this cast ... hot :P

Any one wanna try to compile a tentative All-Star cast list?

Off the top of my head, who I personally would want back:

TA1 - Kwame, Amy, Troy, Katrina

TA2 - John, Jennifer, Ivana, Sandy

TA3 - Alex, Bren, Chris

TA4 - Rebecca, Alla, Clay

TA5 - Tammy, Roxanne, Dan, Tarek

I kinda limited myself in TA3, but most of them were train-wrecks. Bren and Chris were entertainment. Angie deserves another chance but if I had to pick just 18 candidates ... and as for Clay. Again, entertainment, although I'd like to see Josh, John and Brian from TA4 get another shot ...

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Honestly I do not see how Frank stayed. Not that the other guy was better. but with a temper like Franks and how he always interupts, I can not see how he would be an asset when alls he does is get loud and [!@#$%^&*] and moan and interupt. Bad first eppy...including the nasty ass opening with the fake baby sounds....good lord. How can Burnett produce a wonderful Survivor and a crappy Apprentice?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Frank's awesome.

I loved Michelle walking out and her whole attitude about it. GO MICHELLE!

Stefani and Aaron impressed me.

I can't believe we know NOTHING about the other team except for the brief feud between Heidi and Marisa. Zzzzz.

• Members

I watched the Yahoo clip of the woman resiging. Donald Trump is *SO* mean. Seriously, she said, "This isn't what I signed up for." Exactly...TA has become so gimicky as of this season with the whole living in tents, blah! And no George :( no Carolyn :( the show sort of loses some creditability I think, you have Donald's off spring...how are they qualified to pick the best applicant, they were born into the empire! Blah!

• Members

NBC killed this show by putting it on Sunday and up against Desperate Housewives. I tried to watch the first episode at NBC.com and couldnt sit through it. I wonder what the ratings are like now

Ratings are horrible!!! I think they were like 6.3 one night and somewhere in that are. They have taken the "job interview" out of it and made it like Los Angeles Survivor!

• Members

I'm actually liking this season. I love how Michelle quit and refused to let Donald make a fool out of her. And Ivanka & his son need to STFU. They have no right bashing someone for quitting. It's easy when you grow up in a family company. My main problem this season is half the cast hasn't even been shown yet. It leaves alot of bland characters left.

Archived