Fashion: Labels? Designers? Personal Style?

Matt

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

My favorite jean brands are Silver, Lucky, Diesel and Blend.

I usually can wear anything, I love anything from Quicksilver, Lucky, Lacoste, A&F, American Eagle, Hollister and sh*t for tops.

I also have a few things from places like The Gap and Banana Republic and some fancy stuff from Mexx and Nordstrom.

Sometimes when I am feeling grubby I will just throw on a Westbeach or Quicksilver Hoodie, some jeans and my Etnies.

ETA: I absolutely DISPISE OLD NAVY clothes...they are just AWFUL!

• Members

I must say going commando is always a nice thing. You gotta change it up everynow and then. The only thing that sucks for me is since i work in a freezer for 8 hrs a day its hard to do it. Unless i want to be really cold!

American eagle is my favorite, but i wear all of the ones you said. The only thing though is that I refuse to buy andthing ridiculously pricey. The most expensive thing i ever bought from one of those stores was an $80 jacket, which i love by the way! But yeah most of the time i am caught wearing AE. Actually right now im wearing a pair of their jeans and under my Hollister short sleeved shirt is an AE shirt, lol!

This makes me sad!

• Members

I'm lucky because I work in the fashion industry of Manhattan.

Clothes that I would normally have to mortgage my house for are mine at cost, which is amazing. Ed Hardy, Diesel, Antik, True Religion, Levi's, Taverniti, Scott Langton, etc.

I've always had expensive taste, but now I can actually afford it :lol:

• Members

I mostly get my clothes from Express Fashion. I currently own 30 pairs of jeans and boy do I catch hell daily from my mother for having so many. I can't help it, I'm a jean junky. My style can be casual one day, and then dressy the next, it just depends on how I feel.

• Members

I shop constantly and I am a label whore I admit. I work hard to maintain a certain shopping ability.....lol.

D&G, Guess, Diesel, DSquared, Prada, Kenneth Cole, FCUK, Lacoste, DKNY, Juicy Couture, & others.

There is a local boutique called Jackie O that has some awesome designer stuff.

I have a Naomi Hit Me shirt that gets a few laughs.

I also like wearing my ab fab tshirts.

• Members

I, too, am quite a label whore. Unfortunately, I'm a poor one and must rely on the mid-range labels. However, I do plan on saving up for some upper brand staples that, hopefully, wont fall out of style too quickly. I'm currently working on cultivating my image and more defined sense of personal style.

• Members

I really don't have a set style. It really depends on season. :lol: In winter and fall, I tend to do the nerdy, emo boy thing when I go out. Kind of a hoodie/scrubbie person to go to class and whatnot. In the summers, I usually tend to go to Hollister-y, AE jeans and t-shirt routes. And when I have to get preppy/dressy, I do that too. :) Labels don't really matter. I like to splurge every now and then, but if it looks good, I just get it.

• Members

Haha...I don't know where it is that u live or go to college, but here in Az there is a second hand store called Buffalo Exchange in the ASU college district. They buy, sell, & trade designer and vintage clothes. A lot of the rich or money starved ASU students get rid of their expensive clothes there and I'll get a lot of the brands I wear dirt cheap. If they have a store like that in your area check it out u might find some diamonds in the rough. When I was a broke college student it was always this store that was my saving grace cause I could walk in with 60 bucks and walk out with at least 2 pairs of diesel jeans.

• Members

We have stores like that around here too. They are not called that here. They are great places to check out. I have picked up several things there over the years too. Of course as I said I am not big into pricey labels anyway. I am just a casual type person. I have worn Levi brand jeans for years. They are comfortable, and I tend to stick with comfortable. I am not saying other brands might not be as comfortable too. They are just what I know. I always hate to buy something that looks good, and then never wear it because it is uncomfortable to wear. So I tend to stick with what I know is comfortable. LOL

Archived