Faith Hill FLIPS OUT

darraholic

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I am at once shocked and STUNNED. I NEVER would have expected that of Faith.

WOW.

And um, who does she think she is, anyway? Carrie DESERVED this award. She's struck a chord with country music from the get-go and she's the real deal. She's a phenomenon and it was her time.

Faith, for SHAME!@!! I'm truly shocked and stunned..and saddened.

• Members

LMAO! I am stunned too as I thought Faith was humble in everything. Guess not?

In her defense, she is saying that she is asking "WHAT?" bc she couldn't hear and then she realized the camera was on her and she tried to get off as quickly as possible....but STILL if you couldn't hear a name, you don't throw your arms up as if you're supposed to win. She really thought she had that?

Haha - and yeah I've been wondering forever WHY they are using the Star Trek logo.

• Members

F*cking hilarious!!

Seriously though not ONE of the women nominated looked happy at all...those country females MAN, they are all prima donnas!

Shame on Faith though....makes her look REALLY bad and the only one of the 5 that actually looked genuine was Carrie Underwood and you KNOW that if someone else would have won, she would have been JUST as happy!!!

I am glad she won, she deserved it!

• Members

Lol, I still love Faith Hill. But that wasn't really good for her to do. She's human though and she has a right to be unhappy (if she was) that she didn't win.

And I remember that darraholic and it pissed me off. They should have at least clapped, but hey, people can do what they want.

• Members

This is ALL heresay, but living in Nashville I hear quite a bit of stuff about Faith Hill. Nine times out of 10 its a negative comment on just how big of a [!@#$%^&*] she really is, who knows if this is actually true but it makes me wonder.

• Members

Remember, I believe this is the same group that threw a major hissy fit back in the 1970s (granted, it was a different generation of performers) when Olivia Newton-John won Best Female Vocalist because Olivia was from Australia. The ruckus was so bad that a chunk of the voter members split off to form a different academy. Dolly Parton's sister even wrote and recorded a song in defense of Olivia as a result of the mess.

• Members

Tim McGraw was born and raised like an hour away from where I go to college. They both come back every year to hold "Swampstock", which consists of a celbrity charity softball game and concert afterwards. When I interned for a day (high school made me) at the local radio station, the deejay told a similar story about Faith bein' catty while signing autographs.

Archived