Faith Hill FLIPS OUT

darraholic

• Members

Well that was totally out of line. First off Faith Hill has been around long enough in this business to know how long the camera stays on you. She should have been graceful in triumph and defeat.

I'm a fan of country music, Faith and Carrie. After my week in Indy, where I met Carrie, I was not impressed and I went to high school ten minutes from Checotah, so I know where she came from...that's all I'm saying, both are very divaish!

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I have never heard a bad thing about Carrie and I had two friends that met her. She sat down with them for awhile and had a full conversation. She must have been caught on a bad day.

I love Faith too but I don't buy that she was jokinh. No way-it's all her PR department trying to spare her on that one. I am surprised Faith would do that knowing the cameras were on her. I did see it slowed down and she did say she "better f**cking win." I hope she owns up to this and apologizes so that this mess doesn't continue because it does make her look horrible.

I hate that the AI alums have to work harder, especially Kelly and Carrie who both have had major success. I was very happy for Carrie, Rascal Flatts, and Keith Urban last night. It sucks this uproar had to take centerstage but Faith was out of line. She should at least have enough sense not to do that in public.

• Members

Someone PLEASE link us ALL to the clip that has her slowed down where she says the other part with the "F" word.

In the meantime, I think we should demand a public apology from Faith Hill. I mean, that's too extreme. If it were a joke, and I doubt it was, it was stupid because no way could she not have guessed it would reach this much buzz.

RIP HER a new one, Oprah!!

• Members

It's not a clip. It's people who slowed it down on there DVR-Tivo etc... and could see her mouth "I better f**king win"

If you watch the clip again... right after they introduce Gretchen Wilson they show the 5 nominees you see Faith Hill saying something. You can clearly see her say "I better win"

• Members

I don't mind it. I listen to mostly hard rock music, but I've bought 2 Faith Hill CD's. I never liked goody-goods before, and I don't now. Faith is human, just like the rest of us. I've done stuff like that... prolly worse.

Our company always gives out special awards for stupid things that aren't job-related. I always mumble things under my breath about the goody-goods and brown-nosers who win sh*t like that.

Good for you, Faith.

This is America, not Afghanistan or Communist China.

People can say or act however they want--intentional or not.

Just my honest opinion.

• Members

iT'S funny, you know? I'm pretty sure I asked to see the slowed down version . So SOMEONE, for the love of GOD, post it!!!

iT'S funny, you know? I'm pretty sure I asked to see the slowed down version . So SOMEONE, for the love of GOD, post it!!!

Archived