Y&R Reveal--a Biggie

• Members

Ok, EricaKane4life...(a.k.a. BIG ASS HAM) :D...here.

I just found out that Jill is not Kay's daughter on Young and the Restless.

That's a major story that's coming up.

B) Yeah, I know. You gives worship me. But listen.

Maybe now that Y&R is about to undo what was a silly plot beat in the first

place--then maybe AMC will undo that idiotic abortion on Erica Kane?

SIGH.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I wasn't watching Y&R when this story happened but didn't it do well with the audience and the ratings? I thought people loved it. It should be an interesting story no matter what! Two vets who can actually act carrying an important storyline. Other soaps could learn from this...hint...hint...AMC (cough).

• Members

OH!!!

People loved it?

Well that shows you how much I now.

I wasn't watching the show, but I thought it was stupid to have Jill turn out to be Kay's child

after all those years of watching Jill as a Foster. I loved Jill's mama!

Anyway, does anybody know about Chris Goutman leaving ATWT??? I hear they're all

reporting to Carol Shure now and they're getting a new HW.

Could that be Kay Alden who's been consulting "under the table"?

HEY WAIT! This part about ATWT is totally gossip and speculation. I'm just trying to see if

anybody else has heard any good juice on these bits of info?

• Members

To my knowledge, everyone hated it. The initial scenes were great, but it turned into a Jump the Shark moment as it developed.

BTW, I'm believing Latham as well. I don't know why she'd tell the mags that she 100% wasn't going to do that, if she was. But if she did do this it would be a popular twist with fans. People have been begging someone to change it back.

• Members

B)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Chris B @ Nov 5 2006, 10:06 PM) </div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->

BTW, I'm believing Latham as well. I don't know why she'd tell the mags that she 100% wasn't going to do that, if she was. But if she did do this it would be a popular twist with fans. People have been begging someone to change it back.

I accidentally rolled over and saw a SCRIPT that's going to be filmed THIS WEEK (air in Dec.).

But I guess I misunderstood Kay finding out that Jill isn't really her daughter.

Very confused now as I was 100% sure.

• Members

ATWT might get a new HW?? Isn't the show doing really well right now? Why would they make any changes? This makes me so mad. Here is a network that is pushing for change and they don't really need it while ABC continues to kill it's soaps. When in the world is McTavish and Frons going to be replaced????

Archived