Days: Samantha Evans/Andrea Hall Gengler Love Thread....

daysfan

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Rion did post the clip where Marlena met Hattie and it had some flashbacks of Sam and Marlena. One of them is where the story started and Sam impersonated Marlena to a doctor while Mar was on the couch. That's all I could find on youtube, unfortunately....

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

Bumping this thread for a moderately good reason.....

I found on Beth's Days Page a total and detail recap of the whole "Sam takes over Marlena's life" story! :D It was great. Not as great as CLIPS would be, but still for those viewers who never got to see it....

• Members

I asked that person who had the clip of Sam visiting DJ andSam giving a present to Chris if they had any clips of her impersonating Marlena but they said no. :(

However, something made me a little confused/interested. The person also said "I even think it isn't available yet" and I didn't quite got what that meant when they said isn't available yet. Does anyone have any clue what that means?

• Members

That's weird, daysfan. Maybe the clips this person has, he/she is getting from another person who is uploading them, and just hasn't gotten to those clips yet....? I have no idea. I'd still love to see them though! :)

• Members

That's possible. I still have hope! That person seems to have John and Marlena stuff, Don and Marlena stuff, and also they did have one Sam/Chris clip, so mabye they are gonna get to those yet.

Another person had the clip where Sam is murdered. Though that person had eighties clips.

But yeah hopefully that person can get to them soon. Sadly, it's really hard to get those clips and get them in good enough condition because remember the time Sam impersonated Marlena was from 1977 and 1978.

Off topic but all this talk of clips, and thism ay seem far out, makes me hope some day Days makes DVD sets with all the episodes. It would take a long time, but it would give Corday something to do when Days is gone....

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I know Hogan! :( But I have decided that I will experiment, and only take a 24 hour hiatus! If I come back ready to come back, then I shall return! But if not my hiatus will continue....

Though, what depresses me is that this thread is so quiet....I know not many others in this area are better, but alot of people wouldn't know who Andrea Hall or Sam Evans is! And on Days Sam has been forgotten completely..... :(

Archived