Nip/Tuck - 10/10 Episode

alwaysAMC

• Members

So last night's episode was pretty good - I couldn't believe it when that bus ran over Monica!!! I'm happy though, she was getting annoying.

Loved that they played "Tears Go By" - N/T always has the best music.

The opening gay dream sequence had me rolling - I was hoping that Sean and Christian would actually kiss though....maybe later down in the season...haha.

I'm not sure I like the direction they are taking Brooke Shields character - [!@#$%^&*] is crazy! ha

AND this is from tvguide.com - they are making a list of all the Tom Cruise digs/references this season:

"How about that opening dream sequence where Christian dreamed he and Sean were lovers at a gay pool party? I absolutely love Nip/Tuck's continual not-so-subtle digs at Tom Cruise. Christian asking Sean to "come out of the closet" was a total reference to the Emmy nominated episode of South Park where they asked Mr. C to do the same thing. We've already established the Brooke Shields connection and Sean not wanting Julia to take medication for her postpartum depression, but let me also add that the name of Sean and Julia's baby is Connor. What's Tom & Nicole's adopted son's name? Connor. Uh-huh. Pretty soon Christian will be jumping on a couch proclaiming his love for Michelle. But when/if Christian does it, I'll actually believe he loves his woman."

Interesting ;)

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Um, this episode was amazing for me. This was the best episode in God knows how long. I loved every second. I didn't mutitask at all. LOL. I didn't leave the room, I didn't change during the commercials. That's a big thing for me. Haha. This episode was just amazing. One of my all time favs!

The shocks just kept on coming last night! The fantasy, the girl getting hit by the bus, Brooke Shields! Jesus!

• Members

This season is coming close to being just as good as Season 2 and I never thought that would be possible.

When Monica was hit by the bus I jumped up with laughter and cheered! I always watch N/T with my bro and we high fived each other while laughing. We both have the same humor when it comes to brutal deaths/car crashes.

The opening sequence had me a little confused at first, but it was nice to see them in tightly clad briefs. It was funny the way Christian touched Sean a few times. Sean hiding in the closet was hilarious!

I was glad to see Rosie return for next weeks show, looks like another good one!

I never turn the station during N/T, but must they show somethign about the new show Dirt every freaking time. That song gets stuck in my head every Wednesday.....this time you've gone too far, and repeat

• Members

Loved the dream sequence.

I was not expecting Monica to die until she stopped in the middle of the street to threaten Sean... She was one crazy girl.

Brooke Shields' character is crazy, but I'm a bit confused... did she tell Burt to hurt Christian and Michelle or is Christian secretly behind it? At first I thought it was just revenge, until the tattoo scene at the end.

• Members

She told Burt in hopes of maybe Christian losing interest in Michelle...since he always seems to go after women he can't have. And then..he'd be fair game to her.

All in all, Brooke Shields's character is one big sexaholic looney tune who wants Christian all to herself and ratted out Christian in hopes of getting him all to herself once/if he loses interest in Michelle.

• Members

A big sarcastic "thanks" to Kirk for getting that song stuck in my head again today!!! :rolleyes::D I don't know why they show it during EVERY commercial break! Now I'll be singing it all night. :blink:

"This time, you've gone too far,

This time, you've gone too far,

This time, you've gone too far,

I told ya

I told ya

I told ya

I told ya"

Tuesday night's show was AWESOME. I had a feeling Monica was going to die, and had actually thought last week that Sean would go ballistic and accidentally kill her. The bus thing was better though, but Sean definitely should have told Julia. Now he's going to look that much more guilty when the truth comes out.

I felt so sorry for Larry Hagman's character at the end. :(

And Brooke Shields' character is a whack job! Christian better steer clear - she's definitely going Fatal Attraction on his a$$. ;)

Archived