AMC: Thorsten & Alicia got a cover!

• Members

http://soapoperadigest.com/news/breaking/

zendallcurrentcoversowlgjy8.jpg

Breaking News

AMC: ZENDALL ALERT!

After months of being sent Zach and Kendall shot glasses, personalized notepads, endless bars of chocolate, temporary tattoos and enough Highlighters to stock a supply closet (Zach and Kendall are the highlight of ALL MY CHILDREN — get it?), we decided to give you guys what you so clearly want: A Zendall cover!

So, Weekly editor Carolyn Hinsey hightailed it to Pine Valley (a.k.a the AMC studio) to sit down with Thorsten Kaye and Alicia Minshew and get the dirt on their characters' BIG reunion next week, their resulting steamy love scenes (woo-hoo!) and the one person who could ever come between them... Myrtle!

Get the scoop (and some big laughs) in the feature interview, complete with new pictures of your favorite duo, on sale this weekend (Oct. 14). Here's a sneak preview of the cover to whet your appetite till then.

So show your love for Zendall by picking up a copy — and watching AMC next week.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm glad that Kendall comes to her senses next week, but like the other two Zex scenes I have a feeling that we are not going to get much. If he bares his chest, they are going to cut the scene short then go to a commercial. When they come back from the commercial they are going to show Babe and Josh. Then we will see Zendall 15 minutes later in an afterglow :(:)

• Members

Not much. Good writing will raise ratings as well as make the fans happy.

I don't know the ratings for Days, but the writing has really be tremendous over that last month or so. Many fans are elated as well as the actors.

• Members

It's a sad comment on Daytime when I get excited over a show deciding to *finally* go with a couple with genuine passion and chemistry as opposed to forcing us to endure insta-pairings based on writers' pets and backstage politicking. Thank goodness somebody over at AMC came to their senses. Beautiful cover, too!

Archived