AMC: Big Changes for top couples

• Members

From SID:

BIG CHANGES TO ROCK ABC'S TOP COUPLES!

Want to see your favorites overcome all odds? According to Brian Frons, the next few months will be a dream come true for fans of AMC, OLTL, and GH. (The 3 couples Brian talks about are Zach/Kendall; Tad/Dixie; and Erica/Jack)

The In Depth Story:

"It's a fall of reunions for some of our biggest couples," previews Frons, promising that in the coming weeks and months, passions will flare between pairs for whom the audience have been clamoring.

Rest Easy, Zendall Fans!

Things currently look a bit bleak for AMC's Zach and Kendall, but that's all about to change. "We'll see them bond together and really get back inot what it means to be a couple," previews Brian Frons. But don't necessarily expect smooth sailing ahead! "A new storyline will explode like a bombshell around Kendall and Zach, and they will face all the obstacles together, side by side."

Elsewhere in Pine Valley

"Tad and Dixie will bond as they search for Kate".

"Erica and Jack will be pushed back together to deal with what's happening in their marriage, and we'll feel a lot more of the bond and their historic destiny".

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Jabe isn't mentioned anywhere in that article. Does that mean they aren't reuniting? one can only hope. But I think this is a good sign that Jabe is breaking up. I have a hard time believing they would be mentioned if they were going to stay together.

Glad Dixie and Tad are getting back together. But that just makes me think Krystal is going to be pregnant with Tad's baby.

So I guess Jeff and Erica won't be bonding as previously thought?

• Members

I think its almost certain this will involve Spike's paternity.... I am almost postive. Finally Tad and Dixie as it always should have been. I am actually excited by this news... sure looks good on paper hopefully it will be good on screen.

• Members

Please let the baby be Kendall's because if it is Ryan's only I'm going to scream. Also, it makes me wonder what happens at the trial that is the sparks that ignites this. Oh, well Oct 2nd/3rd can't come soon enough for me.

I know that we are all tired of the writing, but I must admit that the murderer has me stumped especially if it is someone that was not even on the radar. So I will tip my hat to the writers if they are truly surprising, but based on their history I don't know :o

• Members

I may faint, no happy family fetus? :o Someone must have taken the TrashBag out before she could finish penning her Miracle Fetus's happily ever after. I'm the furtherst person from a J&E fan, but Erica and Jeff not playing house with their fetus makes me even smile that J&E might (Frons has lied before, lies to GH fans all the time) survive this. :)

Yay for T&D finally looking for Kate together, what the hell took them so long?

As for Spike, I don't think he's Ryan's and I still wonder sometimes if he's even Kendall's. If he's Kendall's I say he's Jake Martin's son. Remember, Spike was a match to Josh, we all assumed that's because of Kendall. But it could be Martin DNA instead.

And if he's not Kendall's, I say he's Greenlee's, and probably Ryan or Jake's.

• Members

LOL, ah, his famous half truths...I'm familiar with those too. Ya, I figured "happy fetus family" didn't go away that easily. :angry: I never get that lucky. LOL

Interestingly enough, he actually told me the truth about who Josh was in an email last August, so I guess sometimes he is capable of telling the truth. *gasps*

For all of you who enjoy these couples, I'd say don't let your guard down.

Any idea how David will leave?

• Members

What? Why, what've you heard? :o

Here we are in the spoilers section; so we are people that are interested in spoilers. If you have some, don't be coy ... spill 'em, please. Pretty please, even.

(Those of us very tired of RyanTheSavior, Patron Saint of Triangles would love to know! Perhaps Armus will save us?)

Archived