Shark: Discussion Thread

R!ck

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I enjoyed the series premier, it was quite sharp and interesting. I will however have to quit watching if the actors don't learn their lines and it is week after week of obvious re-dubbing. Maybe I'm alone in finding in really irksom but I think scenes should be re-shot rather than voiced over.

• 2 months later...
  • Members

I am really starting to look forward to watching this show. I love the father daughter relationship, and she really verbally socks it to him whenever he does something she doesn't agree with. I love how he tries to protect her.

I really like the blonde lady, not sure what her name is. I think she has the most defined personality out of all of them right now, but like someone said, maybe in time they will grow on everyone. :P

• Members

I already like the show, but it seems to be improving. It's helps that we are starting to get more insight into some of the younger characters whenever they get personally attached to a particular case. They still need more defining, but I think they're getting there. I'd like to see more Jeri Ryan, too.

Is Henry Simmons now a recurring character on the show? He's been in pretty much every episode since Stark gave him a job doing investigative work for the DA office.

Archived