Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soap Opera Network Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Days Friday

Featured Replies

  • Member

I am so glad that he gets to hold Claire for the first time as his daughter

  • Replies 27
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Member

My Shelle baby is sooo adorable.

Die MeMe Die!

  • Member

ByeBye, JC!

  • Member

Good riddens, Cook. Can't wait for Monday!

Another great episode.

I loved how when Belle arrived her two dad's were there. A nice touch, considering Claire's two dads. :lol:

And DAMN - what's with every story being resolved, one by one? It's not been every day, but pretty much. First Sami grows up, then Billie grows up, the Patrick is arrested, then Frankie loses Jen, then Shawn learns the truth, then Jack & Jen say goodbye, then Shawn tells Belle & Philip, then Philip flips out, then Lucas finds Carrie & Austin together. Bam, bam, bam! It's crazy, man.

  • Member

Goodbye Jason. It is going to be weird without him by I am looking forward to it.

Good show today.

Loved John and Roman getting drawn into the Claire stuff. I am actually liking both characters lately and I loved seeing them mention the Belle paternity story and what it's like to lose children you think are yours. Loved Bonnie and loved seeing Mimi worried as hell.

Shawn holding the baby was cute and loved seeing the lab tech again. Kyle Brandt is doing a great job. Huge shades of Victor in him today too and him and Martha really did a great job. Cook did ok but him and Fath were the weak links. Thankfully, Brandt and Madison gave it their all and it all pulled together nicely.

Loved seeing Sami and co back. Great performances by all. EJ really wasn't needed today but great to see him. Loved Lucas catching them at Dune and then Carrie and Austin getting out of that only to get caught at the end. Nice Friday cliffhanger and Monday looks like another good show.

Great week for Days and a good way to end it. Next week looks promising as well :)

Good riddens, Cook. Can't wait for Monday!

Another great episode.

I loved how when Belle arrived her two dad's were there. A nice touch, considering Claire's two dads. :lol:

And DAMN - what's with every story being resolved, one by one? It's not been every day, but pretty much. First Sami grows up, then Billie grows up, the Patrick is arrested, then Frankie loses Jen, then Shawn learns the truth, then Jack & Jen say goodbye, then Shawn tells Belle & Philip, then Philip flips out, then Lucas finds Carrie & Austin together. Bam, bam, bam! It's crazy, man.

I know and I LOVE it!!!

I hope Days gets the ratings it deserves for this week.

  • Member

The sexual tension between Austin and Carrie is absolutely unstoppable. Austin's sweaty body and sweeping Carrie up into his arms....HOT AS F*CK!! Lucas is going to FLIP! Great ending!

  • Member

I agree KR. It was HOT and I just love how they built it from Carrie getting out of Lucas's bed and then we see Austin with the punching bag and she runs into his arms and then we get the kiss with Lucas coming in. Brilliant ending. If only we didn't have the damn fiery SFX :angry: .

  • Member

Carrie and Austin can't leave soon enough to suit me. I find Carrie dispicable and weak and Austin is weak as well, although sexy as all get outs. Who would enjoy a brother and sister like those two? Bye C & A, good riddance.

Bye, pretty boy, Jason. Good luck with what your heart's desire is and have a good life.

Next we see Mimi get hers.

I'm looking forward to next week.

EJ was necessary today because he alerted Lucas that Carrie had left his bed to go up on the roof where Austin was.

  • Member

This was GREAT!! I agree, Carrie and Austin are just as hot as they ever were together. Shawn was so cute feeding Claire at the end there, she has to be one of the cutest babies I've seen on tv! I too loved that Belle was going through her thoughts with both Roman and John there, that was a fantastic nod to history with the dialogue in these scenes. I know it's been said oh so many times, but I still can't believe how the writing, and therefore the acting, has improved on this show. Kudos to everybody for an amazing week!!

  • Member
Bye, pretty boy, Jason. Good luck with what your heart's desire is

Pot Smoking and Jesus?

  • Member

Good riddance Mr. Cook!

Was it just me, or was Philip being treated terribly? He has had the SHOCK of his life, and Belle doesn't comfort him at all -- and Shawn just scoops up Claire and starts being a father. I am more of a Shelle fan than I ever used to be, but Philip has every right to be mad and pissed off.

  • Member

I was pretty angry with Roman for being on the sidelines and could have said something, anything besides playing up that it's OK because there become two daddies. That wasn't even true because Belle knew he was the original daddy, but doesn't remember him that way at all or think of him as a daddy. No, this part was not done right for Philip, but then Kyle is leaving so they don't care and the new Philip is going to be entirely different. I think Belle did her part well, though. It was just the easy way Shawn slid into being instant daddy that was not good at all.

  • Member

Brandt shows glimmers of being a really good actor. He plays angry/upset really well. But when it comes to actual acting like todat, something fell flat.

I'll miss him because he's become a quasi-staple of DAYS, but he's really not amazingly talented.

  • Member
Pot Smoking and Jesus?

At least he has a goal and has produced. He will be OK. He's young and learning, still. He probably has some very good mentors, also. We can tell that by his loyalty to his friends.

  • Member

I don't think they used Roman right.

I REMEMBER the scene where the real Roman- Wayne, said goodbye to Baby Belle. I remember his broken heart.

Poor Phillip :(:(

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.