Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soap Opera Network Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

GL: Dinah's ITL

Featured Replies

  • Member
It is funny that so many people here HATE Dk...but CBS, the actors and everyone associated with GL likes him.
To me that is really sad. :rolleyes:

The only question is what head writer is out there who knows GL's real history that could turn GL around?

Pamela Long?

If the gossip I have seen on another board is true,she was recently approached by TPTB and turned them down flat. Seems she wanted total control of the story and they wouldn't give it.

If they can give that to Lynn Marie Latham at Y&R then why not Pam?

  • Replies 22
  • Views 903
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Member

David Kreizman has to be removed. The show is all over the place and it's just gotten out of control.

GL deserves better than most of the crap this man has slung at us.

  • Member

What actor is going to say that he or she doesn't like the HW and/or the EP? I'm sure Kreizman is a good person, but he's just a crappy HW. Same w/ Wheeler. She seems like she's genuinely invested in the well-being of the show, but w/ a renewal coming up in less than a year, something better has to happen.

Kreizman and Wheeler should be fired for putting this crap on the air.

I have an idea: a ITL for DK and EW, where they get fired on-air! I can already see the ratings boost for that episode. :lol:

These ITL episodes are crap. There are a few good ones, but the majority of them are trash. And they're not good ideas for Emmy reels, since voters aren't going to want to watch one or two 45 minute segments for one actor/actress. It's a good concept, but it obviously isn't working. It's time to scrap the idea!

  • Member
To me that is really sad. :rolleyes:

Pamela Long?

IMHO Lorraine Broderick would be better.

She would probably work for less considering the last time she wrote for GL they're ratings were still in the gutter (undeserved at the time though).

David Kreizman is a good man with good intentions, but his writing stinks.

  • Member
IMHO Lorraine Broderick would be better.

.

Broderick would be good. I liked her work at ATWT.

  • Member
It's my belief David Kreizman on a bad day still beats Ellen Weston on a good day hands down, so I'll stick by DK. (Ya, I know there's no danger of Ellen returning to her job, thank God...) For the most part I've been happy with what he has written.

W-O-R-D!

John Conboy/Ellen Weston wrote pure, unadulterated CRAP! Kreizman isn't Bill Bell by ANY means, but I like that Weston and her "Movie Of the Week" story arcs are done on this show.

  • Member
Dinah is insecure, always has been. Dinah has always made bad choices...always has...why is this any different? They are not trashing the character. They are keeping the character flawed.

That's what I'm getting out of yesterday's ITL, too (just watched it). I hate the idea of Dinah & Jeffrey being forever connected...the viewers hate it but I'm pretty sure as an actor, that is much more exciting to play than a happy marriage (which is what it seemed to be leading to the beginning of that episode). I still don't know why they're wasting Dinah on Jeffrey, though when they could hook her up with Alan-Michael. Those two have characters that work well with each other, they have a history together, and GT and MD have chemistry together. Instead, we're about to get A-M & Ava (which is tons better than Cova but still boring) and Dinah with Jeffrey. Ughh. :(

Hmm..could they be thinking of putting Mallet with Marina? :unsure:

  • Member

Where is Edmund with his shovel, when you need him, but he could do more to get back at some people if he is behind Springfieldburns.com, I hope everything jeff is doing is posted for everyone to see and it all blows up in his face. :rolleyes:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.