Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soap Opera Network Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

GL: Dinah's ITL

Featured Replies

  • Member

WTF!!!

Did Dinah just jump into bed with Scruffey, the man that has been blackmailing her and just a moment ago, made her walk out on her wedding? I don't believe this crap. This whole plot is unbelievable, and not in a good "Oh, what a surprise" way. Then again, I shouldn't have expected anything less from David Sucksman. This show doesn't make any freakin' sense.

  • Replies 22
  • Views 902
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Member

Jeffrey O'Neill must die :D:angry:

Kreizman and Wheeler should be fired for putting this crap on the air. :angry:

  • Author
  • Member
Jeffrey O'Neill must die :D:angry:

Kreizman and Wheeler should be fired for putting this crap on the air. :angry:

I'll second both of those statements.

I've always hated Scruffey, but after today, that hatred went to new heights. Like 1000x strong.

  • Member

I started out loving this episode! I was laughing my ass off...(Gina/Rob are some really good comedic actors)....By the end of the episode, I was aching for Mallet, wanting to hit Dinah with a "common sense" stick, and wanting to KILL Scruffy O'Gag-me-Neill!!

Grrrrrr..............

  • Author
  • Member
I started out loving this episode! I was laughing my ass off...(Gina/Rob are some really good comedic actors)....By the end of the episode, I was aching for Mallet, wanting to hit Dinah with a "common sense" stick, and wanting to KILL Scruffy O'Gag-me-Neill!!

Grrrrrr..............

I agree. The first three quarters of the episode was enjoyable then Scruffey popped up like a sucker punch to the gut and the episode took a sharp nosedive from there on out.

  • Member

Poor Dinah.

Good thing I have a feeling that David Kreizman won't be Head Writer for long. With TP and SG leaving, I think Davie will be out of the building as well. It has gotten way out of control. The show is one hot mess. A new head writer better be in place by the beginning of the year.

They have put off recasting Shayne until november.

Susan Lemay is supposed to be back as well.

They will need to restucture the twenty something and thirty-something core groups it's way to small.

  • Member

I don't know about Shayne. From all the soap mang's that I've read recently, it says the show has scrapped all plans to recast Shayne.

  • Member

I was shocked by that too! Can't Dinah FOR ONCE be happy without interference?!

The Jeffrey thing came from nowhere. Was Alan-Michael really having him invesitgated? For what exactly?

Thank goodness most of acting on this show sets a standard for daytime. That is the only thing that keeps me watching.

  • Member

It's my belief David Kreizman on a bad day still beats Ellen Weston on a good day hands down, so I'll stick by DK. (Ya, I know there's no danger of Ellen returning to her job, thank God...) For the most part I've been happy with what he has written.

  • Member

JMO, hated jeff/Dinah's last scene today. :P:angry:

  • Member

These special Wednesday shows just need to stop. One week it's beautiful and almost perfect like the Reva/Josh/Cassie one recently. But most of the time, it has the characters living in a vacuum and it just puts everything out of whack for the rest of the week.

I'm definitely ready for a new headwriter on this show.

  • Member
I don't know about Shayne. From all the soap mang's that I've read recently, it says the show has scrapped all plans to recast Shayne.

They just pushed it back until TP leaves. They just won't leave Josh & Reva with no kids in springfield.

Back to the Dinah ITL. Why must this scruff continue to grace our screen. He's got to be written out pronto. Dinah deserves better written storylines

The show has to be revamped if it wants to stay on the air. I'm just hoping that Ellen Wheeler swallows her pride and releases David Kreizman as head writer.

The only question is what head writer is out there who knows GL's real history that could turn GL around?

  • Member

It is funny that so many people here HATE Dk...but CBS, the actors and everyone associated with GL likes him.

I think they win out if anything were to happen.

The show was great. You have to have drama. Big deal if you do not like Jeffrey..him and Dinah have a past, that can not be ignored.

Mallet and Dinah get married..then what?

  • Author
  • Member
It is funny that so many people here HATE Dk...but CBS, the actors and everyone associated with GL likes him.

Do you really think they're going to say they don't like him?

And, yeah, Scruff and Dinah have a history. But, the scum bucket just blackmailed her and treated her like shyt, so the logical thing to do is sleep with him? Come on. That's what bothers me more than the non-wedding. DK continues to trash the characters on the show.

  • Member

Dinah is insecure, always has been. Dinah has always made bad choices...always has...why is this any different? They are not trashing the character. They are keeping the character flawed.

Jeffrey is Jeffrey, nothing out of character here for him, except I think he has more feelings for Dinah than she has for him.

And yes, I would expect people to come out and say it. It has never stopped them (Kim Zimmer) before.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.