Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soap Opera Network Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

AMC Wednesday

Featured Replies

  • Member

My ABC is on - and I'm watching today :)

Ok so McT is wanting Lily to join the ranks of all raped women in Pine Valley. She's the last Kane/Montgomery woman on the show to be about raped. Why is she so obsessed about that?

Regardless though, I'm entertained by it all - except when Terry said "Look at what I have in my hand.." - I said 'Sick'!

I like the Jack vs. Adam thing - haven't seen that in awhile that I can recall.

MARIAN and STUART SIGHTING! :) :) :)

  • Replies 29
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Member

Best scene of the day hands down goes to Stuart and Lil A. I dont think Ive ever seen him smile or laugh so much with anyone else. They were adorable together. I loved when Lil A looked at the camera and said "what's that?" He was also cute when he imitated Stuart holding his finger to his lips saying "Ssshhhhh" These 2 need more airtime

  • Author
  • Member
Best scene of the day hands down goes to Stuart and Lil A. I dont think Ive ever seen him smile or laugh so much with anyone else. They were adorable together. I loved when Lil A looked at the camera and said "what's that?" He was also cute when he imitated Stuart holding his finger to his lips saying "Ssshhhhh" These 2 need more airtime

Totally agree - David Canary must be really good with kids - Little A was so cute. Loved the "You've got ants in your pants" line...Hope we see more of this. It's random to see Marian and Stuart - bc that doesn't seem like current AMC's way of thinking - but I LIKE IT! Let's hope there is more.

  • Member

Stuart and Marian with Little A was great and aqwesome they they had their own scenes.

  • Member

How sick; Terry just slapped Lily. Looks like he's planning on raping her next

  • Author
  • Member

Oh HELL no Terry didn't just slap my poor Lily....OH HELL NO!

  • Member

Leven is just rocking. How Lily is just dazed and all still. This plot is as sick as they get but Leven is doing a phenomenal job. So there we go, Annie shoots Ryan.

  • Author
  • Member

For a Wednesday, AMC was pretty exciting....seemed more like a Friday episode for AMC's current standards.

Leven is doing an awesome job! I hope Jack saves her and not Jonathan.

Loved that last Stuart/Marian scene...I'm happy the writers didn't just forget about 'who is watching Little A' - and showed those babysitting scenes. :)

  • Member
Ok so McT is wanting Lily to join the ranks of all raped women in Pine Valley. She's the last Kane/Montgomery woman on the show to be about raped. Why is she so obsessed about that?
She won't be raped thank GOD.

Regardless though, I'm entertained by it all - except when Terry said "Look at what I have in my hand.." - I said 'Sick'!

Yes its sick but I will also admit this is the first show I've watched in weeks and I was entertained. The reason why is because whenever the K/M family is on they entertain me whether they are loving, fighting, or having fun :P This family should be onscreen more (along with Reggie) so I can watch more often.

I like the Jack vs. Adam thing - haven't seen that in awhile that I can recall.
Jack/Adam always are at one another and I think if Sean continues to be hanging around the bimbettes that will continue. I'd love to see Erica involved too because I love it when she and Adam go at it as well. :)

Leven is doing an awesome job! I hope Jack saves her and not Jonathan

What? Have a non-Lavery a hero? Surely you jest :blink: I wish Jack saved her too and then Erica would rush to her and be the mom to her she was supposed to be before Josh came around.

  • Member

I hate how jack treats erica, he can't stop for 5 seconds and tell her whats going on???? He ignored her twice, and then has the nerve to ask her where she's been??? I really hope McCrap is moving erica away from the montgomerys I would rather see erica with josh/jeff. Josh and erica were great together. Stuart and little adam were really cute today. I can't wait till miranda comes back she's too cute. I hope that yacht goes down like the Titantic I hate all of those brats onboard. :lol:

  • Member
I hate how jack treats erica, he can't stop for 5 seconds and tell her whats going on???? He ignored her twice, and then has the nerve to ask her where she's been??? I really hope McCrap is moving erica away from the montgomerys I would rather see erica with josh/jeff. Josh and erica were great together. Stuart and little adam were really cute today. I can't wait till miranda comes back she's too cute. I hope that yacht goes down like the Titantic I hate all of those brats onboard. :lol:

Now Erica knows how he feels. There's some big things Erica hasn't told Jack

  • Member
Now Erica knows how he feels. There's some big things Erica hasn't told Jack

:lol: I was going to post the same thing. Jack was crushed that she didn't tell him about Fetus boy. Turn about is fair play I guess. I just hate the way they are writing them anyway and for what? Dweeby Jeff who she never cared about to begin with and has no real history with? Right <_<

  • Member
Now Erica knows how he feels. There's some big things Erica hasn't told Jack

I don't see how thats the same thing, seeing as how erica knows the situation thats going on. Jack didn't have a clue about josh. This is no time to settle the score when lily's life is in danger.

:lol: Dweeby Jeff who she never cared about to begin with and has no real history with? Right <_<

Umm, I think erica does care about jeff, seeing as how he was her first husband.

  • Member

Tit for tat as far as Erica and Jack are concerned :lol: It was a very decent episode, at least exciting and didn't feel bored through it.

  • Member
I don't see how thats the same thing, seeing as how erica knows the situation thats going on. Jack didn't have a clue about josh. This is no time to settle the score when lily's life is in danger.

Umm, I think erica does care about jeff, seeing as how he was her first husband.

Erica has left Jack out of the loop on so many things, I'm not surprised how Jack would react.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.