Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soap Opera Network Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

PSNS: Wednesday 09/13

Featured Replies

  • Member

Ivy and Noah return after more than a month's absence on screen.

  • Replies 11
  • Views 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Member

Yay Noah! Can't wait till he and Fancy reunite! YES! :D :D

  • Member

YAY! Today's is still really not that great and a step in the wrong direction though.

  • Member

OMG! Ethan's dialogue today? Are you f-ing kidding me?

  • Member

Oh, and sidenote: Don't forget to sign up for NBC DAYTIME BIG BROTHER in the playing field!

We still need eleven players or it can't get off the ground.

For those of you who played the DAYS MELASWEN game, you know how fun it can/will be!

  • Member

I couldn't believe Ethan, either. Damn, he is just stone-cold HURTING Theresa now. At first he was just stubborn and treated her wrong but didn't vocalize it. But now, my God, now he is officially a complete JERK. Ballsy, too. No shame in telling her he just used her for sex. Daaaamn!

Speaking of sex, how shocking was it that we found out that Noah has turned into a total WHORE?!!! For those who didn't catch the show, Sam found Noah at the bar and said, 'It's a shame I have to come to work just to see you...you haven't even been home for days.' (Or something like that.) Noah then says, 'What can I say, I've been busy.' To which we see Random Barslut #1 approach him and say, 'I'll be waiting at my hotel room for you' !@#$%^&*] had so little decency she just basically said, in front of a man whom could obviously be Noah's father, that after closing time, she was going to spread her legs for Noah. So basically, Noah has screwed random barsluts for DAYS. (That we know of). Damn!

  • Member
I couldn't believe Ethan, either. Damn, he is just stone-cold HURTING Theresa now. At first he was just stubborn and treated her wrong but didn't vocalize it. But now, my God, now he is officially a complete JERK. Ballsy, too. No shame in telling her he just used her for sex. Daaaamn!

Speaking of sex, how shocking was it that we found out that Noah has turned into a total WHORE?!!! For those who didn't catch the show, Sam found Noah at the bar and said, 'It's a shame I have to come to work just to see you...you haven't even been home for days.' (Or something like that.) Noah then says, 'What can I say, I've been busy.' To which we see Random Barslut #1 approach him and say, 'I'll be waiting at my hotel room for you' !@#$%^&*] had so little decency she just basically said, in front of a man whom could obviously be Noah's father, that after closing time, she was going to spread her legs for Noah. So basically, Noah has screwed random barsluts for DAYS. (That we know of). Damn!

Go Noah!! It's not like Fancy hasn't been trying to claw her way into Luis' pants for the past few weeks now!! It's obvious they need sex with other people to try to get over each other.

  • Member

It was great having Ivy and Sam back. About damn time. Loved them looking for the stew :lol: .

Now if Fox is evil like he was today I am for it. I don't mind him scheming or acting Crane-like but not all Cranes are murderers and that is why I was pissed about them destroying Fox last week. AL was the only murderer and Passions right now is dealing with Julian's effect on Fox so murder should not be a part of this. If Fox acts like he did today it works. I still don't like nuFox or nuMiguel and the quad still sucks but I do like Heidi Mueller.

Great to have Noah back and I am happy to see he isn't moaping around. Good for him.

Emily Harper rocked today. Nice scenes. I liked the direction this story went in and now that Fancy/Luis/Sheridan is set it is clear they are throwing Noah in there next. That is one quad I could like as long as MW plays Sheridan like she should. Otherwise, keep Kam.

The ET stuff was disgusting. I can't even blame Theresa for this because Ethan's disgusting dialogue and actions just scream he wants to have his cake and eat it too. I hope this is a scheme for Theresa because otherwise I may stop watching. This is not the direction to take since it is only retelling the same story just with reverse roles. Give Jaresa a shot and then set up a possible ET reunion down the road but the affair route is tired and old.

It was a much better show then yesterday though.

  • Author
  • Member

Noah was a total manwhore in Las Vegas, so it's not that surprising that he went back to his old ways. He's going to be panting behind Fancy soon, though. Mark my words.

Gwen and Jared should become a couple; Theresa and Ethan deserve each other.

  • Member

nass, he was? I don't remember that. Ijust remember him gambling. Did he really penetrate everything w/ a vagina back then?

  • Author
  • Member

^Well, he had that annoying brunette hanging over him. Plus, it was implied that he was a ladies man.

Noah was introduced as a bad boy ala Fox. After two months, the character seemed to be changed to the boy next door.

  • Member
Noah was introduced as a bad boy ala Fox. After two months, the character seemed to be changed to the boy next door.

That's every man on NBC daytime is introduced:

Phillip

Shawn

Lucas

Brady

Fox

Noah

Jared

Chad

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.