AMC: New Media Net Pics

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Is there a link to the larger pics?

So that is a LOT of the Sweet 16 stuff - but it's their major event, so they gotta promote. I just hope it turns out being ok - and not annoying. At least everyone looks good...the AMC wardrobe person has improved this year.

I'm happy to see Jesse McCartney back on AMC - he is looking hotter and more grown up :) Just wonder if they'll make any kind of joke or reference to him being the old JR.

Who is that in the hospital bed that Jamie is talking to???

Nice to see Brooke....looks like she'll be talking to Julia about her relationship with Jamie though (boring...).

• Members

I honestly think these are going to be the worst episodes of AMC. Ever. And from what a little birdie told me, I'll be proven right.

Sidenote: I'm a professor at a small Canadian university. I walked through the student lounge today where a group of students were hanging out and flipping through channels on the TV. As luck would have it (andas I kind of thought would happen) they came across AMC during a Colby/Sean scene. They laughed at the stupidity, the show's attempt at teen slang, and the bad acting (I assume) and quickly moved on to...THE YOUNG AND THE RESTLESS. Scene: Katherine Chancellor and Gloria Abbott, two old women.

Get a clue Frons! Nobody likes this sh*t. And anyone who says they do needs a psychiatric assessment.

• Members

The teen scene this year is almost as bad as AMC's worse teen summer--around 2000 under Passanante with such unconnected random teens as Marcus and giggly Mindy running around doing "ex" and drinking and getting in comas and tormenting "dogboy" and Bianca. *vomits* (that summer was brilliant all around what with suddenly psycho Laura, ghost gillian....)

I actually kinda like Sydney for some reason though--maybe it's just in comparison to the others... What I don't get is why have the teen scene start up in August and go till mid Sep when teens who it's meant to attract were out of school by june and are back in school in Sep...

Great story Agnes. Sadly, long gone seem the days when apparantly university students would plan their schedules around AMC..

• Members

Its really sad. I don't know if this is McTavish or partly Frons trying to tell her how to write it. Who ever it is, maybe both of them, they are seriously out of touch with today's teens. Agnes, remember a teen scene that you actually wanted to watch? Agnes Nixon's and Lorraine Broderick's of 1995-1996. They dealt with real issues (pregnancy, homo sexuality, prejudice.... REAL ISSUES! God how I want that back. I wish we could go back there.

• Members

I sort of like Sydney as well. I can't really put my finger on why, but I guess it's because I see potential in her. I felt the same way about Chrishell Stause - loved her since day 1 (when everyone was bashing her left and right).

But I can't stand the new Colby. I don't see any potential in her. AMC should recast PRONTO!

Archived