AMC: New Media Net Pics

• Members

^Thanks! :)

So after looking at those bigger pics, I have a few comments:

-Who else thinks Jesse McCartney looks like plastic. Maybe it is the lighting.

-Does Bobbie Eakes really have bad tan lines or are my eyes deceiving me?

-I guess at least we're seeing Winifred more now, outside of the Chandler Mansion and in regular clothes.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The Winnie connection is one of the few things I like about Sydney (though as I said I find her character nad actress infinetly more interesting than Colby)

I'm nto really sure why they had to bring in Sean at all (was he ever on the show even as a baby or was he born in Seattle ie off screen?) Why not SORAS Petey or someone?

• Members

I'm hoping against hope that Syndey, while contract, is just short-term...like how Frankie was contract...or Mimi.

Because honestly how much can you do with Winifred's niece? Eventually one or more parents would need to come on. Although the GH teens are proof parents aren't necessary in Frons' world.

The thing is, as others have said, Sydney is the better actress. Ambyr is AWFUL. She had a clever line a week or so again, a double entendre, and you could tell from her delivery she didn't get it because she emphasized the wrong words. But while Taylor Gildersleeve is the better actress, Colby is the more important character. Its just a mess.

• Members

I would have to agree. Taylor is much better as an actress then Colby is which makes Sydney more watchable and more rootable when then pitted against eachother. She is more natural on camera and she has more appeal overall.

I actually somewhat like Sean. Sean and Sydney to me are bareable. But Colby simply isn't. I did like her intro but her character has become stale and boring.

Archived