Days: Monday Aug. 21

• Members

I watched this day ahead (Monday) episode yesterday, and I just wanted to say that it's a must see episode. It is absolutely amazing! After going out and getting incredibly drunk, Shawn passes out on the couch in his apartment. Later, Mimi discovers he isn't breathing, so she takes him to the hospital, and they discover he has alcohol poisoning. Belle discovers that Shawn might not make it. In Tuesday/Wednesday's episode, Belle will be by Shawn's bedside when she will discover that Claire is Shawn's daughter, and that gives him the strength to make it through.

So, YOU DON'T WANT TO MISS MONDAY'S EPISODE!

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Thankya Jesus! It's about time Shawn found out the truth... now give us the episode we've all been waiting for, the one where I'll have the six-pack in hand... the one where Shawn tells Mimi where to go and how to get there once he finds out she knew.

Awesome stuff, Days. Reilly-less episodes are really fun to watch. :P

• Members

I agree KR and you are right-I have heard they reveal it before both leave. Brandt is supposed to be done within the month the way I heard it and Cook in October.

Belle finds the file in Shawn's room sometime on Monday or Tuesday and then they don't beleive it because they don't remember having sex. They want a DNA test and Philip refuses and it kinda just gets dropped but then I heard it somehow comes out for real on Aug 28/29 so I don't know what happens after they drop it and why they decide to go back into looking into it but either way sounds like this secret will be out in these next 2 weeks unless these spoilers are wrong or something.

Archived