DAYS: Possible Shawn recast.......

• Members

ITA. Martha, although a very capable actress, is a "cool" person and matching her with a "warm" person" just won't work in my judgement. Martha and Kyle are great together because they are both "cool", even though Kyle is outgoing, he is very self possessed and contained. If Philip is being recast, I hope an offer to please Kyle will entice him to stay. He has so much to offer to the Kirkiakis family. Speaking of which, did anyone know the actor who portrays Victor, John Aniston, has been in the hospital suffering from a heart attack and has just been released? I read that with a reference to a TV show as the resource.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Holy crap, he's hot.

Now HE looks like the offspring of Bo & Hope. Let's hope he can act!

(I kinda don't care, actually. Let him stand there and look pretty)

Actually, they don't necessarily skip a generation. It all has to do with which markers the kid picks up from each parent.

Everyone gets a gene for eye color from each parent, and the genes you get from determine your color. As DFJ said, brown eyes are dominant so that gene trumps other eye color genes like blue or green. That is, if you have brown eyes, you could have 2 genes for brown eyes or you could have 1 brown, 1 blue. Since brown trumps blue, you get brown eyes. In order to have blue eyes, you must have 2 genes for blue eyes. Therefore a brown-eyed parent could give you a gene for brown eyes or a gene for blue eyes, where a blue-eyed parent could only give you genes for blue eyes.

Bottom line, even if Bo and Hope both have brown eyes, either or both of them could still carry 1 gene for blue eyes each. While their brown gene would trump, causing their own eyes to be brown, they could each pass on a blue-eyes gene to a child, producing a child with blue eyes.

/science geek ramble

• Members

Sorry to burst your bubble guys but this ain't our man. They've cast someone else. I heard today but I can't remember the name. I'm sure it will leak out soon enough and he doesn't look at all like this Spencer Hill guys, closer to Jason Cook I'd say.

• Members

I'm not counting Spence out since he's still being tauted as the new Shawn all over the net. I think others would be saying differently because surely there are those who actually have heard from those who do know and no one is saying otherwise except the one who burst our bubble here.

• Members

Spencer is the only guy we've heard about from the auditions. I'm sure there were plenty of other HOT, talented guys at the audition. Who's to say we won't get one that's hotter and more talented than Spencer Hill? I'm not going to write the other guys off just because we haven't seen or heard about them yet. I do have to give Mr. Bruno props for getting a lot of publicity for his client Mr. Hill. :D

Archived