DAYS: Possible Shawn recast.......

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

He is a hottie. And a man which I love. Who cares about his eye color? Of all the ridiculous things we have to go along with on this show, Shawn's eyes changing color won't bug me. And he really does look alot like Kyle. I think he may be too hot for Belle. How about that guy with Abby. Now that would be super hot. I know- they are related and it will never happen if he is cast as Shawn. But I can dream right? Oh- and what was the whole sexy music on while Abby and EJ were talking the other day? I don't know if I could get past the age difference on that one.

• Members

Probably because she is a brunette, but I'm pretty sure her eyes are hazel and they look brownish or greenish or grayish depending on the lighting and whatever color she is wearing.

Regarding genetics, I'm pretty sure that eye color is rather random in selection from the genetic pool, although brown is considered the dominant gene. My son has light green eyes, I have green eyes, his dad had pure blue eyes and my grandson has brown eyes even though his mother has olive eyes and her mother has blue eyes. I did a little research and assured myself that all is well in the world LOL.

I'm so hoping this is our new Shawn.

UPDATE: I just checked KA's official website and to the question about her eye color, the response is she has green eyes.

Archived