Y&R Spoiler: Jack's Dirty Trick

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This is obvious viewer manipulation to make viewers feel sorry for that skin cream killing witch. And this is something that Jack would never do to his father. Never. He may hate Gloria, but he knows his father loved her. I haven't liked what LML has been doing with Jack. Turning him into a cold, heartless monster. First completely severing the Jack/Phyllis relationship almost beyond repair, then having him take advantage of Victor while he's at his most vulnerable, and now this.

• Members

As much as I hate Gloria (as noted underneath my banner), I don't think Jack would go to such lengths to do that to her...As some have said, it's just a way for them to try to make us overlook all the mess Gloria did and suddenly feel bad for her and realize she has feelings.

Sorry but she wasn't thinking about anyone's feelings when she schemed to get Jack out of Jabot; she didn't care much for the husband who lost his wife because of that scheme....and I know I don't feel one bit sorry for her...I wish they would stop trying to cover up Gloria's mess in an attempt to make her out to be this lovely,caring woman. Only Joan Van Ark's version of Gloria would be one that wouldn't have stooped to such levels.

• Members

Honestly, I'm sick of Lynn Marie Latham and her writing...just what the freak is this bullish?

I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sick of the constant ludacracity (yup made it up) of some characters' actions here. Over the past couple of months, I have noticed that Y&R has almost dictated who I am supposed to feel sorry for while making other characters look like devil incarnate.

This is total and utter bullish, that I will watch because I'm a sucker for weddings and funerals on soaps...but this crap...won't make me like Gloria or her pansy ass son any more than I already do. Geesh, I wish LML will quit it already and go work for General Hospital, All My Children or One Life to Live. Sick.of.her. and her writing style.

Jack makes the Cream Killer miss his father's funeral...why? I bet we will get some wack ass excuse that will make me roll my eyes.

• Members

I don't believe this is quite true. Jack can be a hateful bastard. I've always had this love/hate for Jack. He has always been irrational when it comes to Victor. It wasn't long ago that he threw a chair out of his office window. And when Victor had collapsed years ago, he walked out and left Victor there on the floor. Cold! So I completely see this in Jack's character. Gloria may be his new Victor. I am lovin Y&R.

• Members

And then all Jack can do is tell anyone that will listen to him that Victor is the devil incarnate.

I'll say it again. Jack Abbott is the Cliff Barnes of daytime tv. Period. He is his own worse enemy. Victor has done some evil things in the past, but Jack acts like his hands are clean. Who son of John's was that that slept with Jill while they were still married the first time? Every time he goes up against Victor he will get his ass kicked, and that's because he still doesn't know how to play the game. Jabot is in the trouble it was in because of him. How many times did Katherine tell him to keep his damn mouth shut during the Skin Cream Killer saga? And what did he do? The exact opposite. The only reason why I sometimes really like Jack is because of Peter Bergman. If it wasn't for him, I would have gave up on him a long time ago.

Archived