Y&R Spoiler: Jack's Dirty Trick

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Lynn Marie Lathum loves the character of Gloria. And she relishes in writting for her and making her the hero,in her eyes at least. Count me in as one more viewer who hates seeing how she has written Jack as some kind of monster who is picking on poor Gloria. Nonsense! This is the same woman who drugged poor John Abbott last winter just like she drugged that crook Alex a couple of weeks ago.

Joan Van Ark's Gloria was hyper,to an extent, but harmless as one could see. Judith Chapman's Gloria is hard and harmful. John was too nice and soft in the head for not realizing what a mistake he made when he married Gloria.

• Members

I hope in time that's what happens. Gloria deserves nothing from the Abbotts and they owe her nothing. She is the reason their family has been in turmoil these past few months. The woman is a curse put on them. I only hope one day they can break the curse.

Have it so just when Gloria and the viewers are least suspecting it for her to go down in flames. Have Ashley be going through some of her dads stuff in a drawer and come across these printouts from online about the chemical that Gloria put into the skin cream. Reading these articles Ashley flashes back to it. And begins to get suspicious. And have it move from there.

Archived