• Not stupid at all! It was my dream too, especially because I was a kid when the show was first broadcast in my country and I didn't understand everything and I missed many episodes. Having 750+ first episodes is like filling some sort of hole   It makes me only wanting more of them! Don't know why, but the fact that I would see the vast majority of B&B episodes is very satisfying.
    • Lily.and Damian were interesting because both of them were strong willed.  It was when I truly saw the benefits of Liky being raised by Lucinda because she didnt act like a weepy victim that she did when she was with Holden.   I liked her Lily in 1993 to 1997 before being stuck to Holden for the rest of the show's run. 
    • And that's when the ratings rose again until April of 94. Actually all soap ratings rose after a flat 93. http://www.jason47.com/days/nielsens1994.html
    • Wasn't the restaurant scene where she misidentified a black man for a staff member? I thought it was extremely offensive at the time if I'm remembering correctly.   Alex was not treated well by Bravo. She was the right brand of kooky without the viciousness that Sonja has for instance. She was not a middle ground, and in watching season three, I really liked her friendship with Bethenny. @Chris B is right. Dorinda was horrible in her first season. She went after Heather for no reason. It was really bizarre how hateful Dorinda became over nothing. 

Sign in to follow this  

12 topics in this forum

1. December

• 0 replies
  2. November

• 0 replies
  3. October

• 0 replies
  4. September

• 0 replies
  5. August

• 0 replies