We left on a huge hiatus but now it's time to come back to the light. Finding the Light only has one season left, and the first chapter is almost over. I will soon be posting the second half of Tumbling Down which consists of 8 more episodes and ends on the date of February 29th 2012 at the Masquerade Ball where everything will come Tumbling Down!
Previously on Finding the Light: Tumbling Down
- Annie has been manipulating everyone around her. Reva is being pulled away from her relationship with Noah. Josh is struggling to battle his cancer. Marah is being forced into a marriage with Edmund that is pulling her from her family. Ava and Shayne are expecting a baby. Now Dinah and Mallet's happiness is going to be compromised. A jail cell won't keep Annie out of Springfield.
- Dylan and Bridget have adopted Clarissa's son. But now they are struggling with the money issues.
- Susan and Stephanie went from being enemies to besties. Stephanie is pregnant with Guillespie's baby but the two are still keeping their secret about murdering him. Susan has put Stephanie with her charming step-brother Peter who wants to help raise her baby.
- Spencer has fallen into the addiction/depression that comes along with self injury. But has her cry for help done enough to save her from herself.
- Amanda tried to overcome her manipulative ways but now she is determined to steal David away from her niece Vicky.
- Gus and Harley have been reunited but worry Springfield will keep them from being happy.
- Aubrey cross is back in Liz's life. She is the woman who drove Jonathan and Sarah out of Springfield after she shot Liz. Now she must decide Aubrey's fate after she saved Liz and her son Clay from a fire. Rafe is now caught between a rock and a hard place, since Aubrey can easily spill that he was her evil side kick back in the day.
- Marti was the victim of sexual assualt while she was in New York but is keeping it a secret which has ended her relationship with Zach.
- Michelle is starting a new romance with her old fling (and cousin via adoption) Dr. J Chamberlain. But her non-Danny Santos relationships have been less successful in the past. She worries if this one will be different.
- Ashlee is struggling with her eating disorder which was triggered again by her controlling boyfriend Dalton. She has been leaning on her ex Coop but that is messing up his marriage with Eden whose evil side is being brought back out by the triangle. Coop has also discovered that one of the roommates at the Museum Apartment is HIV positive.
- Kevin has been flying off the handle and no one seems to know why. Blake, Ross, Rocky, and everyone else are worried about him. But they have not seen anything yet and have no idea he has been stumbling around Springfield and living homeless. We are about to get an answer as to what is going on with Kevin.
- Jason is dating Vi but head over heels for Maureen. Will he dump he be loyal to his slighlty mean girlfriend or leave her for the girl next door Maureen?
- Belinda has just found out that Cyrus Foley is her biological father. Which also means that her uncle is Guillespie, the man who murdered her boyfriend's sister Tammy Winslow. She has already dealt with her mother killing RJ's father. Her fears of ending up a psycho like her mother are overwhelming now.
- Just when you think all of this drama has built up enough... EVERYTHING COMES TUMBLING DOWN!