Episode #121 - Monday, May 29th:
BLOG BONUS: "Say Hallelujah" by Tracy Chapman
- Lucas, Billie, Hope, Paige, and Will are shocked when Sami boards
Kate's private jet to Salem with Annie! Sami explains that the only
way Annie agreed not to have Will and Paige arrested was if she took
Annie away from Sunset Beach to Salem and gave her a place to stay for
a few months. Lucas and the others are shocked. Meanwhile, Annie and
Sami individually recall how they've struck a deal.
- Rex is moved almost to tears. He tells Mimi that he cannot believe her.
Rex tells Mimi that he is proud of her for learning her lesson after
lying to him and Shawn and is glad that she has come forward and told
the truth about knowing that her mother had killed Tony before the
rest of Salem knew.
- Mickey tells Belle that he's found a way to get her an annullment from a
- Shawn tells Belle that they can't be together and that he wants to focus
on his marriage to Jan because it's what his grandfather would have wanted.
- Megan Spears vows revenge on some Salemites.
- John and Marlena attend the funeral, but must leave early when Marlena
experiences dizziness due to her pregnancy.
- Rex gets down on one knee and tells Mimi that he has always loved her
and always will. He asks Mimi if she will marry him! She agrees.
- Sami, Lucas, Will, Paige, Billie, and Annie get to Salem in time for
the funeral. Billie and Paige go to the hospital and have DNA samples
taken. Then, they arrive at the church where the Brady's are all in
- Billie introduces Paige and Bo. Bo takes her in
his arms with tears in his eye. He tells her that he believes she is
his daughter and that she is everything he imagined his daughter with
Billie would be like and look like. Paige is overcome with emotion. Bo
and Billie introduce Paige to the rest of the Brady's. Caroline
explains that if the tests come back positive then she is her
grandmother. She explains that her husband recently passed away and
that is whose funeral they are at right now.
- BLOG BONUS: Each Brady takes turns recounting their favorite and best times
with Shawn Sr. during his funeral. Appropriate flashbacks are provided. Later, at
the cemetary, everyone takes a turn placing a flower on Shawn's grave while
"Danny Boy" is sung.