Y&R: June 2017 Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Was Redaric's character Mariah's ex? I was rarely watching then. Did they have decent chemistry? Was he any good?

Something tells me Juliet (Leslie) is going to get Hilary to testify because she actually heard the admission. No way they are going to not have a corroborating witness. Keep up the Hilary/Lily rivalry. 

Sharon is so wonderful now. Zero chemistry with Scott but it's a good relationship to reset character. 

• Members

I remember how thirsty so many on this board were for Tyler LOL

Wasn't it rumored that Christel Khalil was going to play Tyler's ex Mariah but when Camryn Grimes came back the writers made her Mariah Tyler's ex instead?

If Tyler comes back then that makes Jordan redundant. One Shemar clone is enough haha.

• Members

I remember you saying that Leslie and tyler were replaced with stitch and Kelly but I never saw that. Each set of siblings served a different role and were interacting with different characters if you discount Abby. Honestly, Leslie was just another casuelty of the show searching for that next great supercouple for Neil. Leslie disappeared for Neil to move on to Hilary like so many before her.  They had no idea Hevon would take off like they did and ruin their plans.  I'm still shocked that MiM is still around. 

• Members

They served different purposes but Stitch & Kelly got the same backstory that Leslie/Tyler had the previous year; however, the writing regimes opted to focus on Stitch/Kelly and wrote off Leslie & Tyler. 

And even you pointed out how Abby was involved with both men, which further supports my beliefs. Sorry but no one can tell me any different. 

Tyler/Leslie's mother was killed. They believed it to be their father (who went to prison for it), but it panned out to be some politician she was messing with. 

Kelly/Stitch's father was killed. Stitch took the blame for the crime. It comes out his mother killed him. 

Same story just different players, but it was so "easier" for them to keep Kelly/Stitch going forward. 

Please register in order to view this content

And Neil could've still sought after Hilary with Leslie on the canvas. Why does she have to only be attached to him? This isn't directed towards you, but just me saying this in general. Leslie could've easily been paired with Nick or any other man on the canvas around that time. She didn't have to be written off or isolated. 

Archived