Cheap21

Days Promo - Who Will He Choose?

14 posts in this topic

Reminds me of when Higley wrote OLTL and wrote McBain having to choose between Natalie and Evangeline when the Killing Club Killer had them burning at the stake.

I miss the days where Chad hated Gabby (for what she did to Melanie, who btw I despised). This is definitely a complete 360. 

Edited by MichaelGL

3 hours ago, MichaelGL said:

I miss the days where Chad hated Gabby (for what she did to Melanie, who btw I despised). This is definitely a complete 360. 

People forgive and move on, though Abby should always give her the side eye for what happened to her dad because of Gabi's obsession with Chad

Whish all three of them were just taken out right then and there. None of them are likable or sympathic anymore. This incredibly horribly forced quadrangle/triangle has done SO much damage to these characters. I wanted to give Marci Miller time, and while she's not awful, I don't like her Abigail. I could never picture Mansi's Abby putting up with any of this [!@#$%^&*]. I didn't think I'd miss her so much.

Edited by KMan101

3 hours ago, KMan101 said:

Whish all three of them were just taken out right then and there. None of them are likable or sympathic anymore. This incredibly horribly forced quadrangle/triangle has done SO much damage to these characters. I wanted to give Marci Miller time, and while she's not awful, I don't like her Abigail. I could never picture Mansi's Abby putting up with any of this [!@#$%^&*]. I didn't think I'd miss her so much.

That's Dena's poison pen for you