BB - August 2016 Discussion Thread

• Members

L1LrLj9.png

Ya'll ready for the next flop couple? Thomas and Sasha....not here for that. And big ewww to his current look. He look a hot mess with that beard and ugly hair swoop

Ridge trying to recruit Katie to help him against Eric and Quinn. Does anyone understand how any of this makes sense? Why does he need her to go after Bill's FC shares? I hate how this show conveniently forgets that Eric does NOT have controlling shares in the company and therefore has no power without some vote. He shouldnt even be CEO. Katie getting shares makes no sense and changes nothing. Its pretty selfish of Ridge too to expect her to forfeit her very wealthy and generous settlement for shares in a company she has no personal stake in. It's for Will's future my ass

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I didn't watch today again but blah to Thomas and Sasha. I think Bradley Bell is just putting characters together for just the hell of it. And Thomas looks as gay as picnic basket in that pic. Thomas has had the gay vibe since he first appeared.

Who is writing this mess? The stories are just getting worse.

• Members

Yeah, that's what I was going to say: It made sense because she was basically talking about her own situation and connected it to what was going on with Douglas, which is why she then apologized for it. It made sense psychologically -- where it somewhat failed was in the acting, which didn't convey it well enough.

• Members

Ridge and Thomas had a sitdown interview with the press where they revealed the paternity secret and his divorce....WTF?!? Just two episodes Sasha talked to Thomas and had only heared rumors of this. When the hell did this go public and why did the show just skip over it. I knew when this story started the fallout would be LAME! I dont understand why Bell refuses to write scandals anymore. Eric demoted Ridge bc he was worried of the scandal's effect on the company, yet there was none. Rick tried to play this up as the biggest FC scandal in years yet we saw nothing. All the secret reveals SUCK

• Members

Wow…didn't watch today but noticed that they were back from MC and in the offices of FC. Why the big airtime and the constant fighting to hide the secret and that happen?….bwhahahaha…..I don't know whats going on with BB but he needs some help writing this soap because Bradley has lost any ounce of good writing he once had.

• Members

Sasha and Julius once again having the same dialogue…….zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Sasha and Thomas…..just  Noooooooooooooooooo

Liam and Wyatt repeating script 1 from a couple of years again for the millionth time…….zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Eric rehiring Quinn again:rolleyes:

Steffy yelling Noooooo as she walked in(is how I feel about this soap….Noooooooooooo……Nooooooooo….the show is awful) 

• Members

This is what happens with bad writing.  A pretty person (Quinn) with a musty vagina has lately pushed up on a horny old man (Eric), and once in a while you have a Prarie Dog poke his head into scenes (Deacon), askin' what's goin on...and have a son saying for 3 years he's going to protect the girl (Hope, Ivy, Steffy), and his Mama just needs some help...yet musty vagina wants sex with her son...and you just keep going with a Lame hero (Liam)...

I don't care about Julius - he needs to die along with all of the Avants. Why does he keep hunting Sasha down, now in her place of work?  And how do people get into this building?  Charlie is a great guard.  Get rid of that too.  But Julius' continued wrecking of Sasha (and I don't like her)....is ridiculous.  She needs to step up and slap that old bat right in the face.  THERE DAD.  You live in a HOTEL/MOTEL.  I'm a model.  How 'bout THAT.  How about YOU going back 'home'?  Oh this show burns me up because I hear people say....well, B&B was never a serious show, it was always campy.  It was NEVER this bad.  Does anyone remember Stephanie being HOMELESS for a while?  And she did have Cancer right?  They weren't always completely STUPID. 

Archived