Y&R Actress Out

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah I've heard that she enjoys this writing, which makes me look at her sideways. I've been saying that Sharon needs to be killed off even though she has long been my fave on Y&R when I watched. I think her death would be the lynchpin to cause fans to cut off their TVs and for the show to finally be cancelled. I just prefer the show to be put out its misery and for Bill Bell's legacy to no longer be tarnished. 

• Members

This show makes the most wrongheaded choices. Even if you hate Sage (and I'm sure some of you will tell me you do, hear me out) having a young mother die as soon as she finds out that her son is alive is unbelievably cruel and not something I imagine any viewer wants to actually see. I mean, she's dying IMMEDIATELY after she finds out the truth. That is just too dark for this lame duck of a storyline. And not something I think the audience will embrace because it seems most are lukewarm to Sage at best. So you can't be truly sad over her passing and you can't cheer it, all you can see is this morbid plot twist.

• Members

I don't like Sage, I am glad she is dead, but I don't think her dying instantly is cute or will pull at viewer's heartstrings. It's just EMMY bait if anything, but it won't have any longterm affect on the viewers. It's just one of deaths on daytime that people will forget about in a short time. Much like Sabrina's death years ago. 

• Members

I agree with you completely. Add to that now Nick or Adam has a child with Sage. What is the point of that? Nick already has three living children. If they are going to give Adam another it should be one that actually has some dramatic potential.

Archived