B&B: February 2016 Discussion Thread

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quinn practically raped Liam. She whoring herself out to ensure that Wyatt gets yet another woman that isnt into him is disgusting. Shame on her

Wyatt proposing to Steffy....WTF?!? They arent even dating. Slow your roll

I dont know why Katie is acting so damn new as if she didnt know Brooke is the type of ho that would go after a relative's husband. Bitch, she already did it to you. Stop acting like you didnt know what was up

• Members

Same dynamics as he had with Hope...24/7 in Steffy's face wearing her down convincing her she'd be better off with him because he's the better man.  He knows what she needs tells her what she thinks..interprets her every emotion.  I almost fell off the chair when she wanted to go on the motorcycle without his smothering ass. 

• Members

It's really a shame cause Steffy should decide anyways that she wants to be with Wyatt, but you know once Liam remembers everything it won't turn out that way.....I'm sorry, but there was nothing ever rootable as for as Liam/Steffy was concerned, and I personally enjoy Steffy more with Wyatt then I ever did with Liam.

• Members

BTW: Episode #7260 which aired Tuesday, February 02, 2016 marked the 1000th B&B Episode for Heather Tom!

Heather Tom is (according to my records) just the 10th actor/actress to surpass this milestone mark in B&B's 29 years on the air... The 5time Emmy winner joined the show in August 2007 with a six-moth-contract.

The other B&B millennials are: Katherine Kelly Lang (4000+ episodes), Ronn Moss (3000+), Susan Flannery (3000+), John McCook (2000+), Hunter Tylo (2000+), Winsor Harmon (1500), Jack Wagner (1300), Adrienne Frantz (1200) and Darlene Conley (1000+). Two younger B&B stars are about to join the list in 2016: Jacquelinne McInnes Wood and Scott Clifton are each 40 and 50 episodes shy off 1000 episodes respectively.

Archived