Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Toups

2016: The Directors and Writers Thread

238 posts in this topic

It appears that Mal Young was John Smith's replacement at Y&R!

John Smith? Has he not been gone since Y&R since 2006 in the 'Great Purge of Latham'?

Correct. Jack Smith has been a script writer at B&B for the last few years

Second straight episode with no writing and directing credits. Is someone falling asleep at the job over there at GH?

Maybe Jean's Smart TV writing is affecting the person in charge? It puts people to sleep…..beware…..:)

I had to reread because I thought it said Jean Smart...images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTr4HJ2ftRq86C3_K7teli

It appears that Mal Young was John Smith's replacement at Y&R!

John Smith? Has he not been gone since Y&R since 2006 in the 'Great Purge of Latham'?

Correct. Jack Smith has been a script writer at B&B for the last few years

oh my bad, I had those two names mixed up!!  has anybody noticed any difference in the production since Young joined??

B&B: Mark V Pinciotti first listed as writer in all credits on Feb 1

Someone on twitter should ask what his title is.   For now I guess I'll just list him as Associate Writer. 

He was just credited on this one episode so far... Weird! But he is in the US credits for more than a month?

Edited by sheilaforever

B&B: Mark V Pinciotti first listed as writer in all credits on Feb 1

Someone on twitter should ask what his title is.   For now I guess I'll just list him as Associate Writer. 

He was just credited on this one episode so far... Weird! But he is in the US credits for more than a month?

He's been in the US credits every day, starting Dec 14. 

DAYS:

- Danielle Paige last listed as Script Writer on February 11

DAYS:

I thought she started last fall?

she was let go so Higley's husband could get the part time position previously held by Iacubuzio...she was the only African American writer on the staff.

DAYS:

Just finished watching today's episode and noticed she was no longer listed. Came here to post the news, but I see you already beat me Toups.  :)

Edwin Klein already announced that he was hired as a scriptwriter; he started just after labor day and includes his job title in his facebook page.  His scripts start airing in March or April.  So either he becomes the seventh writer or someone else is getting the boot.  My money is on David Cherrill as next to go.. he's a senior citizen now:()  And we know Beth Milstein's name will start appearing soon because she started in July.

Beth Milstein was credited today as Head Writer along with Josh (Dena's name is still credited, though it looks like this is when she went on her leave of absence)

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0