DAYS: Major Bo News

John

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Eh. Aiden was boring as !@#$%^&*]. I hated his destruction too but I'm not really all that upset he's gone. LOL. BYE! I'm surprised his exit bothered so many. I also didn't think Aiden and Hope had much chemistry at all. A nice little rapport developed and when Griffley took over they FINALLY got good writing as a couple, very very briefly, and then I started to like them. I'm not really getting the fondness for Aiden. Cosgrove did stellar work as Aiden unraveled and tried to kill Hope. He really stepped it up and did awesome, but again, BYE. They weren't ever really written for. Tomsell weren't invested in Hope as a character. Aiden had very little actual character development. They spent months on stupid fundraisers. IDK. I'm not seeing anything remotely worth saving for me. Yeah, Hope had successfully moved on but I never thought the writing was there. Maybe initially when they 'hated' each other. There was a bit of a spark but they spent a lot of time with the couple not doing [!@#$%^&*] because of Reckell being wishy washy.

I have no [!@#$%^&*] to give about Hope and Rafe. I don't want them together. I think the Bo story was handled fine. And I think they are going to quickly deal with him. Aiden wasn't going to be kept by the new writers anyway, IMO. So it is what it is. Ya'll are coming for Reckell. LMAO.

• Members

They'll probably have Bo decide to spare Hope and everyone else from watching him die and either ride off into the sunset, so to speak, or sail away from Salem on his boat.  That way, when Corday gets desperate again, they could bring him back and say he had a miraculous recovery or he lied in order to infiltrate the DiMeras' empire.

• Members

I think they'll find a way to make it "final" yet not because we all know he'd return tomorrow if the show were cancelled and Bo and Hope would be put back together (if they were given time). I think it'll be like Steve's death. Maybe not a 'coffin switch' but something that tips fans off that it's not what it seems and there's hope but for now, it seems Reckell is done and Bo is dead.

• Members

And that's the problem I have with DAYS.  I can't take anything this show does seriously because we all know by now that everything will be erased (and tagged onto Stefano) in the end.  A character's death is no exception.

• Members

It's useless. Most will never believe that he is truly gone forever (unless the show is canceled before he is brought back) and the rest will harp on forever and ever and EVER that they want Bo back, punching people in cellars, riding a motorcycle and kissing Hope in perpetuity. 

Archived