Freddie Smith in car accident

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

She was unresponsive with visible damage to her face when the police arrived, and per the police report, had multiple broken bones. Freddie's injuries were minor compared to hers.

Also, I'm not speculating either way, but I've seen many people jump to the conclusion that this was his first offense. If he is caught drunk driving at the age of 26 as he was this time, perhaps he had another drunk driving offense before he became famous. There's always that possibility to consider as well.

• Members

It doesn't matter what anyone thought because none of us actually knew the FACTS when it happened. The problem is that people are quick to pick their "side" in issues like this before anybody knows jack sh!t, and when the truth comes out, the "winning side" acts as if they just won a goddamn football game. And that's where unnecessary drama starts on this board.

Madison Square Garden has over 18,000 seats. Many people need to take one.

• Members

Sorry But Freddie was Speeding and he was drunk. His car flipped over and his GF was in the hospital for over a month

Its sad when we make excuses and say well Ohio is Lenant so he will walk or she shouldnt have gotten in the car. However its not against the law for passangers to ride with drunk drivers. It is however illegal to drive drunk and then add speeding on top of that. Im sorry but that is too damn reckless and he should have to face the consequences of those decisions

Just because some here are Sonny fans doesnt not mean he should get a free pass or we fans cant express our feelings on this. He [!@#$%^&*] up big time.

• Members

He can correct me if Im wrong, but I dont think Mr. Vixen is a Sonny fan bc I dont believe he even watches Days. People can have opinions on this and not have love for a fictional character cloud that

With that said as a first time offense, let the law deal with him. I don't see why Days should fire him over it. He's not the first soap star that's had a DUI. Most professions unless you have a morality clause (like elementary teacher for example), this would be a non-issue and have no bearing on a person's job

• Members

Yeah, I rarely watch Days and when I do, he's not really that interesting to me. I'm not a fan nor do I dislike him. And I wasn't making excuses or saying he *should* get off easy. I was simply stating that, based on what I know being from Ohio (and only an hour or so away from that area), he will probably walk with a fine and maybe some community service. I highly doubt he'll ever see a jail cell or lose his job over this. That is all.

• Members

Would you feel the same way if this was your brother? Or the young man in your avatar and signature? Every time I think I'm prepared to make a comment in this thread I stop myself and say, "Let's be honest... what if this was Susan Lucci?" I'm not excusing his actions but I'm also not wishing someone who clearly made a huge regrettable mistake any ill will. The law, his girlfriend, and his conscience have got that covered. If anything, pray for his discernment and that a very hard lesson was learned.

Archived