Y&R Paternity Spoiler

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Something does need to happen to break Summer from the Newmans beyond the paternity news. But look at Abby, she was raised a Carlton, but as soon as she became an adult, she was instantly made a Newman. Her calling Victor, "dad" is ridiculous. Then again, the same thing happened with Colleen. She was raised by Steve in NY and barely spent more than two seconds with Brad. Yet she starts calling him, "dad" the moment she hit GC. That is instant soap paternity for ya.

• Members

Oh no. Summer belongs with MASON. Those two were cute together . . . even though my gaydar goes off with Mason, but hell, it goes off with Michael, Carmine, & Kevin too but I digress. :P Summer is an Abbott dammit!! Thank GOD! I can't wait to see Victor's golden child get read for the filth! I just wish that Sharon dug into his a**. I hope Noah does however.

• Members

IMO, this is repairing a wrong that was done in the first place by LML. Summer should have always been Jack's child. I never thought JG had the cajones to go there. He was on the writing team back then, but he must have been itching to fix this for years.a

For some odd reason, Sharon has been accepting, but I hope Noah goes off on this father. Nick abandoned his wife and son for Phyllis and his replacement daughter. It was unforgivable back then, and remains so today.

Archived