OLTL: Thursday, May 02, 2013 Episode Discussion Thread

• Members

LOL @ Viki telling Jeffrey to get off her desk & not get smart with her!

I love the political drama with Dorian! Very cool she went live for an interview on that (low rate, awfully hosted) news show.

TeamEric said it best, the Victor/Tea scenes were spellbinding. Fantastic work by Flo. The first scene where Victor visited the nursery and Tea came in was heartbreaking.

I would've rather seen Jack & Todd hang out and drink those beers

Vimal/Rama was very interesting, I like the open marriage idea!

It was obvious there was something cryptic going on there with him, as he thought the cop was there to arrest him

VictorGiraffe_zps7834bb6d.gif

laugh.png

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Was that guy with Cutter a real cop?

for real. I'd imagine Jack would have told him but that's a scene I need to see. Yay for him. His first back from the dead parent. Well I guess second if we count stepmother Tea

• Members

OMG OMG Florenica/Trevor have the most sexual amazing chemistry. Are they a real life couple u would thik there is something happeing in real life but they are not. Anyways episode 4 was fantastic. It seems the new OLTL is so much darker, edgier and slicke then the previous OLTL. Pepperman/Racina are giving us really modern soap that is making the TV soaps look dated IMO. Gone is the real camp galore that it was under Ron/Frank. Its really nice to have new energy at OLTL. I think OLTL had the same people running it so long they needed something different. I got from clips Jen Pepperman is a kind of a real tough lets get down to business woman. She said she wants not a home run but a GRAND SLAM BABY for new OLTL.

• Members

Interesting show today.

So Rama/Vimal is going to try on open marriage. I'm sure that won't end well. Has a couple on a soap ever had an open-marriage before? That seems new territory for soaps to me.

I was a bit confused by the scene with Cutter, Dean and cop.

I'm liking this Dorian/Viki/Jeffrey story so far. Though I will be glad once Dorian is no longer a senator. I assume that's the endgame for this story (as well as restarting the Viki/Dorian feud.

So that camera in the nursery. Curious if that is a baby monitor that Tea had set up or if someone else installed to spy on her/Victor.

• Members

I could see Viki and Dorian ending up working together once Dorian gets over her anger and begins to get in too deep. Viki's concern is palpable and as much as she dislikes Dorian, it's because Dorian can't stay out of her own way and do what's right when it's immediately needed. It may be an old but good trope for those two: at odds, come together to fix a situation, go back to step one.

The Cutter scene was just a quick bit to display that he's trying to get away from his past. He's upset the club's opening was panned, fears for his job and has no desire to go back to the life he once lived. Someone who's done wrong is going to be uncomfortable around the law no matter their good intentions for awhile.

Archived